Holland America Line has been exploring the world since 1873. Our ships offer innovative features and enriching experiences focused on destination exploration and personalized travel, inviting guests to savor the journey.
We're looking for an amazing CRM/CDP Campaign Segmentation Analyst to fill this role, which is based in our Seattle or Miami offices. You'll be responsible for supporting the strategic vision of CRM/Lifecycle Marketing through all owned digital channels (email, SMS, push, web push, etc.), and Direct Mail. This includes supporting building campaign audience segmentations, strategies, and campaigns for both batch and automated campaigns. You will ensure campaign customer data quality, and build Direct Mail and all digital channel list segmentation lists through CRM/CDP/CDW, data processing, A/B testing, and QA for Holland America Line. They will work in a collaborative environment, one that encourages and embraces creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers and will partner with internal stakeholders to achieve common business goals
Here's a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in its CRM/CDP Campaign Segmentation Analyst. Is this you?
- Responsible for email/SMS/push/web push, etc. and direct mail list segmentation generation/update/improvement, data processing, validation, and QA.
- Provides actionable marketing and customer insights to address key strategic questions related to segmentation optimization and improvement
- Works closely with developers and business analysts to identify data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Responsible for campaign database management and partner with database and MarTech team for data quality for Holland America.
- Querying, analysing and reporting using SQL data and sharing finding.
- Building CDP/CRM/automation platform processes to improve data flows
- Reporting and visualization of data
- Additional Ad-hoc requests as needed
- Contribute to data hygiene maintenance and updates process with database/MarTech teams
Please note that all internal changes & promotions are on hold until March 2024 while the Company goes through the merit increase process
- Bachelor's Degree -Computer Science, Analytics, or Marketing disciplines or equivalent experieince
- Minimum 3 years' experience using database marketing concepts, including querying and managing large data sets and implementing data-based solutions, and segmentation generation for CRM/CDP/CDW
- Simon CDP tool knowledge/usage preferred
- Have experience in both database and digital analytics
- 1 to 2 experience using a CRM/CDP/CDW solution.
- 1 to 2 experience using SQL and Python.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with management and cross functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and the ability to work in a goal oriented, high-pressure environment with strict deadlines.
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and seek resolution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Holland America is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time (e.g., H-1B status).
Please note that this position is Hybrid, based in our Seattle or Miami offices.
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Salary Range: $54,200.00 to $73,200.00. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our Culture... Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]