Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Working under general direction, provides engineering, sales, educational and technical support in response to field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff, involving CRM products.
- Acts as a clinical interface between the medical community and the business. Demonstrates ability to build and sustain credible business relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
- Provides engineering, sales, education and clinical support in response to field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all CRM products, related product and technical knowledge, trends and players.
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on CRM products to healthcare professionals.
- Provides additional back-up support to CRM Sales Representatives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree or four years of relevant work experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- 2 years+ of successful sales or related business experience with proven leadership, preferably within the medical device industry
- Well organized, capable of juggling multiple projects and accustomed to tight deadlines
- Excellent personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings after hours and on weekends
- Ability to work with excel, PowerPoint and other reporting programs to manage sales and territory data
- Ability to interpret and use sales data to manage territory and accounts effectively
- Ability to travel approximately 25-50% of the time, dependent on territory geography
- Verification that you will satisfy all vendor credentialing requirements, which may include vaccination for COVID-19. If you require a medical or religious accommodation from these requirements or if you would like to understand more about these requirements, please advise HR so that we can provide additional information and if needed, we can explore any needed accommodation(s)
- Experience with direct quota attainment and performance metrics
- Utilized as entry level role for those coming in outside of the CA Associate program with minimum of:
- 1 year of experience or program certificate such as ATI, PrepMD, etc.
- Ability to become fully certified on CRM products within 2 years
- Strong technical aptitude
- Prior experience in a clinical setting or equivalent training/education in a related field
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The base pay for this position is $40,200.00 - $99,900.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.