Business Intelligence Manager, CRM
Suns Legacy Partners includes several companies and many different departments that support the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and Footprint Center.
Would you like to win championships and create sustained success? Suns Legacy Partners is looking for individuals that are committed to pursuing excellence and be part of creating memorable experiences.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Business Intelligence Manager, CRM to join our Business Intelligence team and work closely with the Membership Sales, Finance, and Digital Marketing by overseeing our main CRM and driving meaningful insight on our sales cycle and efficiency.
What Will You Do:
- Own, maintain, and improve our back-end CRM system and CRM overlay (KORE) through managing workflows, third-party integrations, and data exports
- Partner with Premium and Membership sales teams, Integrated Marketing, and Finance to create a holistic understanding of our sales business from lead generation to close
- Develop dashboards and deliver insights on campaign, lead, and rep performance among others
- Work closely with Legal and Finance to track premium contract sales
- Collaborate with Sales leadership on training, audit CRM input, and campaign management
- Provide a continuous feedback loop on quality of leads with digital and brand marketing through deep analysis
What We Need from Our Business Intelligence Manager, CRM:
- Strong programming skills (SQL and Tableau preferred)
- Previous experience with CRM (Dynamics or Salesforce)
- Strong ability to translate technical information to the intended audience
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Detail oriented with a curiosity to problem solve and identify solution to discrepancies
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Experience conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent written and verbal skills.Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
- Strong ability to work with others in a collaborative, respectful manner
- Strong collaboration, communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines
Experience/ Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Information Systems Management, Data Science, Business Analytics, and/or Mathematics or a related field required
- Previous experience in sports industry, entertainment, and/or agency preferred
- 2-3 years of management experience preferred
What You Can Expect:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to optimally perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and some holidays to meet business needs.
- Ability to transit throughout the arena for long periods of time.
- Occasional travel from time to time for professional development
- This position works mainly indoors, removed from extreme weather; exposure to weather is <5%
- S-Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally.
- Position is predominately computer-based, requiring the use of a computer monitor.
- Must be able to carry on a conversation both on the phone and in-person.
- Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
- Wide range of fulltime benefit options including
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverages
- Life and Disability options
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave programs
- In-arena work requirements with the potential of hybrid schedules based on each role and department.
- Discounts at Fanatics Team Shop
- Tickets available for Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury games
- Visit our Culture page learn more about our culture and work environment
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please note this job description is not crafted to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For questions about this career opportunity, please contact our People & Culture Recruiting team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]