Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As the Business Solutions Senior Architect within the IT Team, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing and enhancing our Sales and Service operations by effectively implementing CRM solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to partner with business stakeholders to deliver solutions that support key processes within the CRM platform and across the Customer Experience landscape.
- Solution Architecture:Develop and articulate comprehensive solutions to enhance Sales and Service processes, with a deep functional understanding of CRM concepts, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Platform Expertise: Leverage your expertise (minimum 5 years) in a leading CRM platform (Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, SAP CRM, SAP C4C, etc.) to guide and lead the design, configuration, customization, and implementation of Sales and Service solutions.
- Integration Management: Ensure effective integration of Sales and Service data in cross-functional platforms, identifying opportunities for automation, streamlined workflows, and data accuracy.
- Problem Solving:Act as a strategic thinker and problem solver, addressing complex operational issues across various modules, analyzing root causes, and implementing sustainable solutions.
- Collaboration:Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including IT staff, end users, and senior management, to understand business needs, gather requirements, and translate them into effective solutions.
- Continuous Improvement:Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the Sales and Service organization by staying abreast of platform advancements, industry best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Change Management:Lead change management efforts related to implementations and upgrades, ensuring smooth transitions, and supporting end users.
- Training and Education:Educate and mentor team members, business users, and stakeholders on CRM solution capabilities, workflows, and best practices.
- Project Management:Effectively manage projects focusing on enhancements, process optimization, and integration across Customer Experience landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience implementing CRM solutions, with a strong functional understanding of Sales and Service processes and concepts such as Lead and Opportunity Management, Ticket Management, and Account 360.
- Proven experience in solution architecture, demonstrating the ability to design end-to-end solutions that drive operational efficiencies.
- Proven ability to produce functional specifications for deliverables of varying size, from small enhancements to large projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to address complex challenges across multiple platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels, from end users to senior management.
- Prior experience in project management, change management, and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives and staying current with Customer Experience trends and technologies.
- Experience integrating Sales platforms with a backend SAP ERP system for master data preferred.
- Experience implementing SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of middleware solutions and integration concepts a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution and SAP Installed Base a plus.
- Experience implementing cross-functional process flow between Marketing and Sales solutions an advantage.
This role is an essential part of our customer-facing operation, requiring a seasoned professional with in-depth knowledge of Sales and Service processes, associated platforms, and the ability to drive strategic solutions for operational excellence.The primary location for this role will be in Richardson, TX.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles.
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matches and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available.
- And much, much more!
We Valve Diversity
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal-opportunity employer.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-RM #LI-Hybrid #LI-RM2