This position will be hybrid and office based in Washington DC office; WRI Global Office (US). Existing work authorization is required at the time of application submission. WRI is unable to sponsor any visa work sponsorship for this position.
About the Program:
WRI's Operations department strives to make all global offices fully capable and low risk, enhancing their operational capabilities, establishing sustainable growth through a bond of mutual respect, collaboration and sharing knowledge across the sisterhood of WRI offices. This is done by targeting upon standards of performance, measuring the efficiency and effectiveness for the sisterhood of offices.
You will report to Global IT Director, Operations.
The Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) Manager and Solutions Architect is responsible for the overall integrity, administration, and maintenance of WRI's CRM System. Integration of the CRM into staff's daily workflow globally across all International Offices, Programs, and Centers is critical to widespread adoption. The ideal candidate will have the passion and skillset for ensuring the system is used to its fullest potential. This position serves as the Salesforce subject matter expert and primary liaison for global CRM management and integrations across WRI's tech stack, which includes Microsoft O365, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Financial, and contracting systems.
What will you do:
- Design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions globally Interact daily with business units, International Offices, Programs and Centers
- Act as a liaison between WRI verticals and project teams in all areas of support and enhancements to provide utilization guidance and solutions within and through the CRM system
- Lead the analysis, business, and system requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements clearly stating project scope and serving as project manager
- Collaborate and manage developers to test and verify solutions meet business requirements
- Collaborate with Operations colleagues on quarterly and annual budget reviews
- Manage one direct report
What will you need:
- Education: You have a Master's degree in IT, Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Experience: You have 10+ years of relevant, full-time work experience in business and data analysis and process flows
- Experience using Salesforce to develop business solutions
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interactions and data flows, use cases, and test cases
- Ability to supervise developers working to build integrations while providing direction and verifying deliverables function as expected
- This position requires project management, requirements gathering, testing training, and post deployment support skillsets
- Experience in developing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Knowledge and experience in evolving an IT organization towards compliance with PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA and other information security and data privacy regulations
- Should hold numerous active Salesforce certificates demonstrating Advanced Admin and Architecture, Integration, and/or Developer skills
- Experience managing direct reports is preferred, but not required
- Languages: Full fluency in English required
- Requirements: Existing work authorization is required where this position. WRI is unable to authorize visa work authorization
Potential Salary: Salary range is between 139,000 and 160,000 USD. Salary is commensurate with experience and other compensable factors.
How to Apply: Please submit a resume with cover letter by the date of November 24, 2023. You must apply through the WRI Careers portal to be considered.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Access to the WRI global network with the opportunity to exchange with and learn from passionate colleagues working at the cutting edge of their fields across Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America and the US
- The chance to have an impact and to develop your career within a mission driven organization with access to varied learning and training opportunities.
- A workplace that strives to put diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work
- The opportunity to join and get involved in different working groups and affinity groups to shape the future of WRI
- Commitment to hybrid working model with flexible working hours.
- Generous leave days that increase with tenure
Founded in 1982, World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean. WRI has a global staff of over 1,800 people with work spanning 60 countries. We have offices in Africa, Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Colombia and the United States, as well as a growing presence in other countries and regions.
The foundation of our work is delivering high-quality research, data, maps, and analysis to solve the world's greatest environment and international development challenges and improve people's lives. We work with leaders in government, business, and civil society to drive ambitious action and create change on the ground. Equally important, we bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and scale-up solutions for far-reaching, enduring impact.
Our mission and values:
WRI's mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth's environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations.
Our values are shared ideals that bind us together: Integrity, Innovation, Urgency, Independence and Respect.
WRI is committed to advancing gender and social equity for human well-being in our mission and applies this principle to our organizational and programmatic practices. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment; we embrace all diversity and encourage women, the LGBTQ+ community, persons with disabilities, Afro-descendants, and Indigenous people to apply. Recognizing our strong commitment to gender equality, WRI has also been awarded EDGE certification.
Our team in Human Resources carefully reviews all applications.