Maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and applications; implement configuration changes; and provide support and training to users, including company executives. Participate in evolving the existing system as business needs change. Reports to Director, Business Solutions.
- Maintain and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related CRM systems on a day-to-day basis, including, but not limited to:
- Maintain critical data, including the removal/merging of duplicate records
- Update users' lists, security profiles, and access rights for users
- Implement reports and dashboards
- Implement enhancement requests for view changes, new fields, etc.
- Assist with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications used in the company
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues in a daily support capacity; working directly with users is necessary
- Test enhancements and bug fixes; coordinate user acceptance, regression, and integration testing; make changes and corrections as needed
- Work directly with a Microsoft Dynamics development partner to coordinate the implementation of new CRM functionality
- Develop documentation and training materials and conduct sessions for end users, including remote offices (via Microsoft Teams). Act as a support resource for existing users post-training
- Support creation of marketing lists and event planning using Click Dimensions
- Become the expert and administrator for all existing reports and dashboards, and work with users and management to develop and launch new reports and dashboards
- Over time, may also support Microsoft SharePoint and other applications
- 3+ years' experience administering a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent oral, written, and customer relationship skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to and interact with a wide variety of users, including senior management
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Proactive perspective, offering ideas on how to make improvements and solve problems
- "Can do" attitude and strong willingness to take on new challenges, learn, and grow
- Two-year or four-year college degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in or at least have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must live in the Boston area and work in the Newton office on Tuesdays plus either Wednesdays or Thursdays
What We Offer:
- Dynamic, Flexible, Hard Working, Team Environment - We are busy, collaborative, growing, and we are doing meaningful work
- Opportunities - We encourage you to grow your expertise and take on new challenges?
- Inclusive culture - One that values each employee's unique perspective and encourages everyone to be their authentic self
- Hybrid Work Environment - The autonomy to both work from home 3 days a week and develop/sustain collegial relationships in the office 2 days a week, or more if desired
- Feedback - We are committed to giving and receiving feedback in a direct, open and supportive manner
- Support - You will be part of a team that cares about you personally and professionally; our success depends on your success
Health Advances also offers a broad and competitive range of benefits depending on your job classification eligibility:
- Competitive bonus programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, beginning on the first of the month after hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Generous sick and vacation pay
- Employee assistance programs offering six annual therapy sessions
- Summer flex scheduling options to allow for early releases on Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid volunteer opportunities
Health Advances may use third party service providers to assist us in recruiting talent, administering, and evaluating pre-employment screening and testing. By submitting your application, you acknowledge your information may be sent to those providers who are assisting in the specific search and agree to these terms.
For Californian applicants, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Health Advances provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training