Career development opportunity in Saint Louis, MO for cutting edge technology custom manufactured window solutions to landmark building owners and prestigious architects!
You must also be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while using organizational skills to manage and coordinate both internal and external resources. The ideal candidate will also have experience with Microsoft Dynamics and sales support.
Experience with a small to mid-size manufacturing company and Microsoft Office Suite fluency is very helpful.
Title: Winco CRM Administrator
Date: July 2023
Reports to: VP – Sales & Marketing
Department: Sales and Marketing
A Winco CRM Administrator coordinates internal and external resources to develop and improve Winco’s use of its existing Microsoft Dynamics.
- • Work with internal sales support and estimators to ensure maximized efficiency
• Create custom report to measure business information, for example:
o Stakeholder value
o Customer success rate
o Quoting success rate
• Train internal and external Winco partners on benefit of proper Dynamics utilization
• Build and customize reports, views and dashboards
• Maintain user profiles and settings
• Create and update work instructions
• Provide CRM training and support within company
• Ensure CRM data integrity
• Serve as company’s CRM Helpdesk
• Manage company’s vendor relationship with CRM solution provider
• Collaborate with company IT/IS to ensure data integrity and security
- Liaison between Management, IT/IS Department, and External Development Partners.
- Maintain a Professional appearance and attitude while representing Winco.
- All other tasks or requests as directed by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
3 -5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Products (especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Degree OR comparable trainings and certificates
This position has no supervisory duties.
This position will consist of both office and work from home options
Full or Part-time (20 hours/week including at least 4-8 hours in the office/week)
Compensation as indicated in Offer Letter
- Competitive benefit package which includes Success Bonus program
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer paid Life; Short/Long Term Disability
- A Drug/Smoke free environment
- Applicant must successfully pass a post-offer drug/alcohol screen to continue the employment process
- Close to Metro Link and bus stops
- Centrally located, minutes from many entertainment venues
We regret that we will only be able to personally respond to those applicants whose qualifications meet our interest.
Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience