Job Title CRM Administrator Department Admissions - 25510 Pay Grade 12 Job Category Administrative Job Summary
The Office of Admissions is accepting applications for a CRM Administrator. The CRM Administrator/Developer will need to work independently to support East Tennessee State University customer relations management ( CRM ) systems, specializing in support of salesforce/target X. This position will work with the business partners of the various applications to analyze, design, develop data structures, integrate solutions and related vendor applications. Perform upgrades, configurations, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation, in support of both platform architecture and user-facing applications and products. Responsible for developing and retaining core knowledge of the CRM and troubleshooting operational issues.
The value of employment at ETSU goes far beyond salary. The official workday is 7.5 hours, which includes a one-hour lunch/meal break. Regular benefited ETSU employees enjoy a full range of benefits, services, and programs including:
- Paid time off & leave
- 17 paid holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Health and life insurance
- Access to University facilities and services and much more!
Check out the ETSU Human Resources Benefits page for additional information at: https://www.etsu.edu/human-resources/benefits/ .
ETSU is committed to ensuring that our students, faculty, and staff are valued and work in an environment of openness and acceptance. ETSU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Disclaimer: The Job Summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work individuals perform in this classification. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require different tasks to be performed as assigned to reflect changes in the position. Employees must be able to perform the position's essential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to develop an in-depth understanding of the client's needs.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- The ability to analyze and solve problems and provide solutions.
- Skilled in attention to detail.
- Skilled in time management.
- Experience in database design, complex data integration, system analysis, and basic knowledge of data modeling and data warehouse.
- Working knowledge of systems design principles, methodologies, and tools, including those applicable to web-based environments.
- Working knowledge of basic database theory, design rules, and development practices including data modeling, data flow, and entity relationship analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field with
- At least 2 years of technology experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field with 5-7 years of related experience.
- CRM experience.
- Previous experience managing software applications for higher education.
- Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, and/or Developer certification.
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number AS01270P Is this position subject to a criminal background check? No Is any part of the funding for this posting coming from a grant or outside funding source? No FLSA Status Exempt Open Date 12/05/2023 Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter