Title: Sales Tech/CRM Architect
Open to 100% Remote
Candidate should be on your W2 employee only.
As an Sales Tech/CRM Architect, you will be for partnering with business and technology stakeholders, as well as vendors or third parties to assess options and define new technical solutions which will achieve strategic goals and operational requirements.
- This includes collaboration across multiple business domains such as marketing, core banking, digital channels, lending and others.
- The Solution architect will balance industry awareness and current technology developments to provide a deep understanding of the platforms, integrations, their health, and technical debt to propose new and creative opportunities to achieve delivery goals.
- Technical Strategy
- Develop and implement an architectural vision and strategy that translates sales objectives into application needs and solutions.
- Solution Architecture
- Designs and maintains architecture and associated artifacts in support of the sales technology and sales operations business needs.
- Works with product partners, peer architects, and enterprise architects to maintain current state documentation while creating transitional and target state architectures supporting roadmap objectives.
- Assess technical feasibility by building rapid PoCs, find technological solutions for gaps, and create strategic solutions as necessary.
- Assess the maturity of sales applications and recommend remediation plan.
- Create and Present architecture artifacts in various venues such ARB, strategy and leadership meetings.
- Adheres and promote enterprise architecture standards, policies, guidelines, and best practices to engineering and product teams.
- Business Support and Technical Consultation
- Provides technical direction for the sales operation technology areas, architecture, integration, support, reporting, and analytics.
- Establishes collaborative, cross-functional relationships within IT, product, and engineering and communicates information and provides advice to drive sales architecture decisions forward.
- Offers guidance to application support teams.
- Collaborates effectively with business to solve complex problems and meet business needs.
- Communicates a clear vision for Sales Technology and support teams ensure maximum leverage of both purchased and developed technology.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of sales processes (including lead and opportunity management, sales planning, client insights, customer relationship management, etc), CRM systems, sales automation, and other related technologies.
- Must have experience MS Dyanmics.
- Proven experience designing enterprise-level CRM and integrated sales technology solutions for large financial institutions.
- Experience with MS dynamics and Salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building and sustaining credibility with senior leaders across the organization