***This is a hybrid role. The candidate will work in the office three days a week in one of our SICK locations.
SICK is a leading global provider of intelligent sensors, systems and services for factory, logistics, and process automation applications. With more than 1,000 patents, innovation and technology are at its core. This focus on innovation and “Sensor Intelligence.” have allowed SICK to develop products for every phase of production in the automotive, packaging, electronics, food and beverage, consumer goods, storage and conveyor, robotics, material handling, oil and gas, chemical, power, maritime industries and more. In addition, SICK’s focus on Sensor Intelligence allows us to make Industry 4.0, or the Industrial Internet of Things, a reality for their customers.
This position has primary responsibility for supporting the current needs of CRM users and developing new business processes that will enhance productivity inside the organization. In addition, this position works with the global business process owners to map strategies and objectives into the local organization’s process standards for successful implementation.
This position is part of the Sales Excellence organization and works on cross-functional development and improvement of business and sales processes, all in support of sales enablement and sales operations at SICK. The incumbent embraces SICK’s global philosophy by supporting a broader team in the coordination to manage or launch global or local programs, processes or tools, the development of supporting content and the execution and tracking of process utilization. The incumbent collaborates with various other local and global departments in the coordination and support of processes and projects to develop efficiency and effectiveness surrounding business and sales processes.
- Facilitates and champions the development of a CRM vision and supporting strategy to maximize the value of CRM.
- Business owner of the CRM processes and their linkage to the business processes.
- Provides customer service to the organization by facilitating the widespread use of the CRM system; is available, flexible and willing to help.
- Supports departmental opportunities to streamline and simplify the execution of CRM transformation initiatives and capabilities.
- Coordinates, identifies, aligns and prioritize business needs of the organization regarding the execution of processes in the CRM system.
- Generates business process enhancements and makes recommendations to management.
- Coordinates and develops a key business user group as part of support and standard usage strategy.
- Representative for the regional Sales and Service Cluster for global roll outs, process development, process improvement discussions, as well as representing the needs of the local organization to the global tool and process owners.
- Maintains proper documentation of processes and procedures across CRM landscape. Establishes effective communication plans to keep organization and users well informed and providing visibility and easy access to information.
- User group set-up (e.g., standardized dashboards, custom views, generate and publish reports).
- Schedules, organizes and supports training sessions in cooperation with TPMO/OPD & Master Trainers (key users).
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with Process and CRM team representatives throughout SICK Global, including others in similar positions at other SICK sales organizations.
- Collaborates with other local Microsoft CRM users via user groups benchmarking industry use of CRM.
- Supports change management to continuously evolve business processes in CRM.
- Tests and evaluates potential changes to the CRM system.
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
Education and Experience
- Four-year degree in Business, or a relevant STEMS focused disciplined with either an academic or experiential orientation toward technical sales processes.
- Three to five years of experience in project management of sales processes or programs oriented toward business and process, mapping, creation, and improvements, from launch through full implementation.
- Experience with problem solving with a passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Digital mindset and ability to work across organizational borders.
- Experience in working on B2B process improvement and rollout of sales and business processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ERP systems, as well as other database technology.
- Must have the ability to manage consistently to a common plan, providing project management in the implementation of business and sales processes.
- Process Improvement Experience, Six-Sigma certification a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to existing or new processes.
- Occasional travel, up to 25%
- Legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Ability to work in a general office environment.
Ethics and Integrity Personal Growth and Learning, Customer Focus, Personal Accountable, Building Effective Relationships
At SICK, we believe that our employees are the key to achieving our mission and values. SICK’s benefit package has long been recognized and valued because of its comprehensiveness and competitiveness in the market. To help our employees make the most of their overall well-being, we are thrilled to provide an outstanding rewards package! See attached benefits summary documents for details!
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. has several locations throughout domestic US and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates can apply online by clicking the apply online button. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V