PDS Tech Commercial Inc, is seeking candidates for a CRM Engineer in New Haven, CT.
Job Title: CRM Engineer
Job Type: Direct Hire + Benefits
Location: New Haven, CT
Salary: $108,000 - 113,000 (depending on experience)
The CRM Engineer, will develop, implement, and maintain a wide variety of CRM deployments across multiple environments. The CRM Engineer will collaborate with architecture, UX and other development teams, as well as the business community.
Responsibilities:• Provide production support for MS Dynamics/CRM applications.
• Update/Support Microsoft Power Automate Cloud Flows.
• Update/Support Microsoft Azure Function Apps.
• Update/Support Microsoft Azure Logic Apps.
• Support Development of Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to test new functionalities.
• Develop, test, and implement D365 Power Automate and related Cloud Flows.
• Develop, test, and implement custom features and processes in Microsoft Dynamics.
• Participate in business case creation and estimation of work.
• Recommend and implement best practices for company.
• Consult with business to modernize business processes by leveraging Power Automate, Azure Functions and Logic Apps.
• Assist in communicating new features released to users.
• Create and maintain application solution documentation.
• Assist in writing user guides for newly developed apps.
• Monitor and troubleshoot performance or other issues when needed.
• On-call and/or after-hours work required.
Qualifications:• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to work independently, as well as interact well with others and communicate professionally with people at all levels.
• Must demonstrate up-to-date expertise in D365 CRM (Power platform, power automate, Apps), C#, .NET development, Portal Development, Power BI, Azure and the ability to apply that expertise to development activities.
• At least 3 years of hands-on development experience with CRM solutions, D365 / CRM and/or Power Platform experience preferred.
• Experience with Integration within the M365 ecosystem and Microsoft Dataverse / Common Data Service.
• Good exposure to Common data services like Dataverse and integration to CRM solutions like Dynamics 365.
• Experience building PowerApps and Flow structure driven Apps.
• Experience working in an Agile delivery team.
Education:• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field.
• 3+ years hands on CRM experience.
• 2+ Year of Building PowerApps and Flow structure driven Apps.
• 5+ years IT experience.
• Strong problem-solving skills must be able to think critically and independently.
Pay Details: $108,000.00 to $113,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.