Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
As a CRM Global Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our email, push, and in-app CRM channels by implementing dynamic personalization and localization strategies across the US, LatAm, and EMEA regions. We are seeking an expert developer/coder with a proven track record in utilizing these skills within a CRM environment.
Your Role Accountabilities
* Utilize HTML/CSS, liquid coding, and CRM best practices to create and code interactive and personalized experiences for CRM channels. Serve as the primary development point of contact and coder for:
* Maintaining the multi-market single template for EMEA's localized email template in Stripo and Braze (using liquid coding)
* Implementing dynamic personalization in CRM channels via Nifty Images
* Implementing dynamic personalization in the email channel via AMP for email
* Code custom in-app messages in Braze as needed and regionalize them for reuse across other regions
* Undertake any other custom efforts as needed, ensuring a global-first mentality to scale custom code efforts for use across all regions
* Test and QA code to ensure flawless rendering across all browsers, devices, and ESPs
* Collaborate with MarTech to maintain the API library and build/manage reusable code modules in Stripo and Braze for dynamic API modules within CRM templates
* Apply best practices in email development and accessibility
* Communicate best practices, concerns, and new ideas with stakeholders across product and strategy
* Understand how to modify existing and/or live code without impacting daily operations
Qualifications & Experience
* 5 years of experience in front-end development, with at least 2 years specifically in responsive email coding; experience in push and in-app channel coding strongly desired
* Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS, Liquid, or AMPscript coding
* Experience working in an enterprise-level CRM platform; Braze certification is a plus
* Demonstrated proficiency in coding dynamic/personalized modules in CRM channels that call in content via APIs
* Experience working with an email modular framework/template system such as Stripo
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field is required
* Understanding of the multi-device QA process and documentation
How We Get Things Done
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $86,450.00 - $160,550.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].