In this position...
Do you believe data tells the real story? We do! Redefining mobility requires quality data, metrics, and analytics, as well as insightful interpreters and analysts. That's where Global Data Insight & Analytics makes an impact. We advise leadership on business conditions, customer needs, and the competitive landscape. With our support, key decision-makers can act in meaningful, positive ways. Join us and use your data expertise and analytical skills to drive evidence-based, timely decision-making
The CRM Journey Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of CRM campaigns, as well as data collection and audience segmentation for key business initiatives. This role requires a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and the ability to effectively contribute to digital communication strategies through innovative creative design, setup and delivery, targeting, segmentation and personalization, end-to-end testing, analysis, and optimization.
This position will partner with the CRM Journey leads and help to oversee and execute 1:1 omni channel campaigns, including communications calendar and customer segmentation, automation campaigns, promotions, events, campaign reporting, and other CRM initiatives as necessary.
What you'll do...
- Manage all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including coordination of creative, automation, setting deployment strategies, developing QA process, and tracking
- Work with database to segment audience, analyze audience behavior, and improve the quality of the database
- Conduct A/B testing to drive customer engagement, lead collection and email performance optimization, and other techniques to optimize user experience, conversion rates, and other important campaign metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate featured assets and content
- Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis
- Partner with Marketing Insights and Analytics in the tagging of all campaigns while ensuring post campaign analysis is executed
- Support the implementation of automated journeys for multiple audiences to cultivate relationships and enhance communications with active and inactive prospects and customers
- Support digital acquisition and data capture strategies, as well as audience list and database management and integrations
- Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards related to CRM
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, B2C specifically subscription-based brand preferred
Even better, you may have...
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Campaign or similar marketing automation systems is preferred
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry best practices
- Intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS, SQL and/or AMPscript a plus
- Experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Customer Data, Data Cloud and other digital MarTech platforms
- Understanding of concepts/terms such as: ISP, URL, CAN-SPAM Act, deliverability, etc.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Jira and agile methodology is a plus
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builder...or all the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
- Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized backup childcare, and more
- Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
- Tuition assistance
- Established and active employee resource groups
- Paid time off for individual and team community service
- A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
New Hire Benefits
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.