Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living. Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pay and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus...…we show you the way to success.
The position: The CRM Manager plays a pivotal role in RPM Living’s customer care strategy by spearheading the implementation and continuous enhancement of our CRM system. This position is crucial in driving resident satisfaction and engagement through efficient lead management and robust resident retention strategies. Initially focusing on setting up and establishing the CRM system, the role evolves into a leadership position, managing a diverse team of remote and centralized leasing professionals.
- Lead the initial setup of the CRM system, ensuring it aligns with RPM Living’s centralization strategies and operational goals. Continuously optimize the CRM’s performance and features to meet evolving business needs.
- Develop comprehensive CRM strategies, with a focus on driving a robust lead management process and enhancing resident satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
- Oversee the collection, organization, and security of resident data. Collaborate with the Analytics team to leverage data insights for refining lead management and resident service strategies.
- Utilize data analytics to gain insights into resident preferences, behaviors, and concerns to inform decision-making processes and better refine lead management strategies.
- Establish and monitor central leasing KPIs to help drive the team’s strategy.
- Work closely with Operations and Central Services to integrate CRM strategies with overall resident services, enhancing the experience from initial application to move-in and beyond.
- Collaborate with Customer Care to ensure an efficient handoff process between the team’s different functions.
- Build, train, and lead a team of leasing professionals. Instill best practices in CRM usage and foster a culture centered around resident satisfaction and engagement.
- Track and report on the performance of CRM initiatives, using data-driven insights to recommend improvements and innovations.
- Recruit, onboard, train, and retain an industry-leading Lead Management team.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant data protection regulations, including those specific to the multifamily real estate industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in CRM management, with a focus on the multifamily industry a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in CRM software and property management systems.
- Knowledge of data protection regulations and industry-specific compliance.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
RPM Living, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.