Fabletics is currently looking for an CRM Manager.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Manager, CRM Marketing for Fabletics, you will be responsible for driving lead-to-member conversion, building loyalty, and creating incremental revenue for the business. You will oversee the strategy, execution, and reporting of campaigns across email, SMS, and push notifications. The ideal candidate is both strategic and detail-oriented, with a strong focus on analysis and effective project management skills.
You will report to the Director, CRM Marketing for Fabletics Women's, Men's, and Scrubs and partner closely with all cross-functional teams across the business.
What You Will Do:
- Own multi-channel content calendar for activation campaigns for Fabletics Women, Men, and Scrubs
- Own day-to-day multi-chancel activation campaigns from concept to successful execution with a focus on lead-to-member conversion
- Continuously identify and execute testing opportunities within the customer lifecycle
- Track performance against established KPI targets for channels and initiatives
- Manage the Quality Assurance (QA) process by ensuring all links, images, and copies are correct in CRM communication
- Work closely with creative and marketing teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Partner with product and development teams to implement new features and enhance our existing user experience
What You Can Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years in CRM or lifecycle marketing (email, SMS, push notifications) with emphasis on engagement and activation campaigns
- Intermediate Excel Skills (pivot tables, sum formulas, vlookup formulas)
- Experience speaking and presenting to leadership
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to think strategically and translate data into actionable business insights
- Profound knowledge in setting up and executing campaign experiments (A/B, MV) to track business impact, analyze the data, and extract key insights
- True attention to detail to ensure campaigns are delivered to the highest quality standards and are hitting their targets
- Innovative thinker with a proactive, take-charge attitude and ability to work collaboratively
- Highly organized with strong follow through and productivity-focused mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy and able to pick up new tools quickly
Nice to have, but we'll teach you:
- Experience in retail/consumer goods industry and/or a company that has a subscription model
- Experience working with a portfolio of brands and large audience sizes
Compensation & Total Rewards:
At Fabletics, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility, to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey. Total Rewards at Fabletics includes:
-Hybrid Work Schedule*
-Discretionary Paid Time Off*
-Annual Bonus Program
*Varied for retail and fulfillment roles
The annual base salary range for this position is from $90,000-$100,000. The range provided includes the base salary that Fabletics expects to pay for the role. Offered base salary will be dependent on factors including the scope and complexity of the role, candidate's related work experience, subject matter expertise and work location.
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow-across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.