We are looking for a passionate CRM Marketing Analyst to help develop and execute our CRM strategy for email and SMS channels in the US.
You will use a data driven approach to customer segmentation, targeting and AB testing. With meticulous attention to detail, you will help support lead generating activities for CRM as we help people to hear well so they can live well across the US. You will be a part of a growing team, focused on pushing CRM Marketing as the main/highest revenue-driver for the company.
- A global company with a long-term vision and strong growth!
- Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 10 sick days + PTO, Parental leave, matching 401K
- Hybrid schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days from home Miami OR Denver
- Perks: Access to Gym, 1 free lunch + 1 free breakfast per week, Fully stacked Kitchen, Small, close-knit team with lots of ownership and collaborative spirit!
During a typical day, you will:
- Support the CRM team with implementation of new campaigns, content and A/B tests
- Monitor daily sendouts to ensure campaigns are running as expected
- Leverage performance dashboards to monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance as well as track success of A/B tests
- Communicate recommendations to the team backed by data
- Assist in weekly CRM lead forecasting
- Provide database counts and audience sizing for ad-hoc requests
- Contribute to the team by providing strategic insights, supporting the development of CRM tactics and revenue driving opportunities
- 1+ years of demonstrated success in a database or marketing analytics role
- Basic knowledge of overall CRM processes and CRM platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, SAP, etc) as well as first-hand experience with email marketing platforms (SFMC, Mailchimp, etc) with Braze experience being a plus
- Must have high attention to detail
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Domo, etc is a plus
- Excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising/public relations, communications, or related field
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to grow with an innovative company
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
Check us out...
- Tiktok: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]_hearingloss
- Instagram: hear.com_Official
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped hundreds of thousands of customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 10 years, we have grown from 2 to over 1,100 team members. We help our customers hear well to live well in 7 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, never to be corporate, and to always live Day One.
Join us now as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!