Intuit's TurboTax is growing, and delivering constant innovation in its quest to help customers prosper! This year,
we'll be further enhancing our "Fully-Assisted" (aka Full Service) solutions and expanding our brand new Business
Tax, thus providing an even-larger set of products and services to the market. To support these critical new
ventures, the CRM Team is searching for an experienced lifecycle marketing leader in charge of driving CRM
campaign strategy, and go-to-market activation across our owned marketing channels. This brand new role
reports to the TurboTax CRM Director and is an individual contributor position requiring senior marketing
- Define CRM strategic plans and programs for the nascent TurboTax Business Tax and Fully Assisted products, closely partnering with business, product, and marketing partners to build cohesive end-to-end customer experiences.
- Lead campaign activation, owning the management and flawless delivery of communications, across
- CRM channels (email marketing to start, with future expansion to mobile push, sms, and in product).
- Deliver superlative 1:1 campaigns to customers, ensuring compelling story-telling, relevant content and best-in-class creative are present throughout our communications.
- Articulate complex lifecycle campaign requirements (around journey/automation, personalization, test setup), closely partnering with CRM data and operations teams to ensure their proper implementation.
- Closely collaborate with other CRM team leaders to ensure that, across all programs, coherent customer contact strategy is present, creative and process best practices are followed, and campaign priorities are
- properly established.
- Oversee the health and growth of TurboTax Business Tax and Full Assisted contactable base across each channel, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the levers behind the proper management of a complex installed base.
- Report on campaign, channel, test, and installed base-level performance, partnering with Analytics as needed, and share actionable insights at different levels of the organization (leadership to business
- Help articulate requirements to define the future state of the CRM tech stack necessary to further develop TurboTax's 1:1 marketing capabilities.