You will manage aspects of CRM product from concept through implementation including requirements gathering, solution design, build coordination, testing and implementation
The CRM Product Manager will support JP Morgan Payments, providing thought leadership, roadmap development and solution assessments. The position will require significant collaboration and the ability to be a strategic leader. You will conduct workshops with key members of the user community (front-line sales team across payments product areas, deal controls organization, and pricing and billing team) to ideate future state business processes. You will be the owner of the business process going forward. You will conduct user interviews to test our assumptions on what features and functions add the most value to the user community. You will create the product roadmap by prioritizing and sequencing the features & functions into a product roadmap. You will work with our Technology team to ensure what is being built meets the user objectives. You will monitor project progress, adjust resources and priorities, collect, document, and archive all required development artifacts and ensure platforms are integrated properly to support the future Payments CRM.
- Support global standardization of enterprise Salesforce solution and management of integrations to target state.
- Engage stakeholders to define business requirements and define success criteria through user stories and story mapping.
- Manage projects through the entire lifecycle: Assess and document current process and associated issues, understand desired state, process improvement design and recommendations, translation of business requirements to technical requirements, user acceptance testing and user implementation.
- Ensure that all project milestones are met, and any risk/objectives are identified and resolved; adhere to compliance and regulatory constraints
- Create and maintain backlog in Jira to track key objectives, milestones, target dates, risks, issues, actions, and deliverables associated with targeted implementation plan.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities.
- Create and refine user stories for development teams
- Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and production validation; ensure documentation of projects and technical requirements
- Engage with stakeholders and capture needs using a variety of methods including customer journeys, empathy mapping, interviews, and story mapping
- Prioritize and define epics and user stories
- Participate in program agile ceremonies
Required qualifications, skills and capabilities
- 5+ years of successful CRM implementation experience with enterprise level solution in a complex organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 7+ years experience with Salesforce
- 2+ years experience implementing Salesforce CPQ, Appttus or Zuora billing platform
- Strong experience of working with front-line sales colleagues to define future state business processes and in identifying features and functions which add the most value to the business
- Working knowledge of complex configuration, customization, and integration within complex enterprises
- Desired ability to look at create and optimize solutions within a complex framework
- Experience establishing and managing to strategic roadmaps and key milestone dates
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate and present appropriately at all levels of the organization through written and verbal methods.
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
Preferred qualifications, skills and capabilities
- Knowledge of user experience and ability to communicate strategic priorities to technical resources preferred.
- Individual with a continuous improvement mindset strongly desired
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $128,300.00 - $195,000.00 / year