About The Endowment Project (TEP):
The Endowment Project is a dynamic, mission-driven social enterprise with the mission to build for public high schools in the US the same fundraising infrastructure that fuels US colleges and private high schools. We empower public high schools to achieve sustainable excellence through alumni and community development and fundraising and position our nonprofit partner Foundation, The Endowment Project Foundation, for high-impact grantmaking. Through strategic fundraising initiatives, we aim to provide vital dollars to create a lasting positive impact on students, teachers, and communities. This is a unique opportunity to achieve significant nonprofit impact with for-profit compensation and growth potential.
TEP is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable CRM Program Administrator to join our dynamic team. This position would be a hybrid role with 3 days in the office located in Richmond, Virginia. As the CRM Program Administrator, you will be responsible for the management, optimization, and support of our CRM and CMS platforms, Blackbaud Raiser's EdBlackbaudBaud Luminate Online, and dotCMS systems. You will play a critical role in maintaining the CRM systems including updates, enhancements, expanding the functional capabilities of our SaaS solutions, building reports, managing dashboards, workflows, and security, directly contributing to the enhancement of our operations and the achievement of our mission to improve high schools across the nation. Your expertise in database administration will be essential in maintaining accurate data, supporting our team, and driving the success of our technological initiatives.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Blackbaud Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud Luminate Online, and dotCMS.
- Train and support staff in using the CRM and CMS platforms effectively.
- Responsible for maintaining the company's CRM system, including problem-solving, training, and report writing.
- Oversee the maintenance, performance, integrity, and security of the databases.
- Conduct regular system audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry, data extraction, and reporting.
- Analyze trends in lead pipeline activity, close time and rates, lost leads, and other relevant key performance indicators to assist decision-making.
- Implement and maintain database backup and recovery solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement CRM enhancements to meet these requirements.
- Collaborate with IT staff to integrate and align the CRM and CMS with other systems.
- Advance the optimization of the functionality of our SaaS software to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
- Keep abreast of CRM industry best practices and trends to suggest improvements to enhance system performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience as a Database Administrator or similar role.
- Expertise in Blackbaud Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud Luminate Online, and dotCMS is highly desirable.
- Significant experience with a CRM platform, such as Raiser's Edge or Salesforce, is required.
- Strong understanding of database optimization, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think analytically.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.