This position has a competitive salary and a profit-sharing program along with a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and 401k match. We are looking for people that know how to work as part of a growing and innovative sales organization.
Organized Living has been making quality products for the home for more than 100 years. Our long-term success is the result of our passion and commitment to our quality products, innovative programs, and unmatched support. As a growing family company, we manufacture and market quality storage and organization products. We serve the Single Family and Multifamily markets through our nationwide network of independent dealers.
If you want to join a company that continues to build a solid strategic advantage and is quickly becoming America's leading brand for high-quality home storage and organization systems, this is your chance. Our passion and market focus has led us to develop the right products, for every project, budget and need supported by our industry-leading software to continue achieving strong market share growth and exceptional future opportunities.
Career Opportunity: CRM Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Organized Living in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have marketing data analyst experience? Are you interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Organized Living is looking for a CRM Sales & Marketing Coordinatorto join the technology team. This role reports directly to the Product Manager of Business Intelligence and CRM. The CRM Specialist will maintain and cleanup OL's CRM platform as well as facilitate the data being entered/imported into CRM. The CRM Specialist will work closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure the CRM platform supports both the sales and marketing strategies.
- Perform administrative work in the MS Dynamics 365 customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Assist the marketing department with delivering campaign automation through MS Click Dimensions.
- Filter and clean data and review data gathering process to improve data integrity.
- Maintain all records, fields, forms, etc. within CRM.
- Audit workflows and processes to ensure continuous functionality.
- Train/onboard new employees on how to use the CRM platform.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Prior Microsoft CRM administrator experience.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM software and database management.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.
- Works with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail to manage the integrity of the CRM data.
- Have base knowledge of marketing analytics and want to grow in this field.
- Ability to problem solve without guidance and meet deadlines.
- Self-directed and motivated with the proven ability to multi-task.
To learn more about Organized Living please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
If you have the desire to be a significant contributor to a profitable expanding company with a strong and supportive ownership group, please apply online today!
AAP/ EEO: M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.