CRM Salesforce Administrator
US-KS-Wichita | US-MO-Kansas City | US-KS-Topeka
As CRM Salesforce Administrator, you'll play an important role supporting a critical initiative at Foley Industries. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gather requirements and feedback, assist in managing the product road map and design scalable best practice solutions, in accordance with Foley's Mission, Values and Purpose (MVP).
Our Salesforce user experience is a core to what we do, therefore, the person chosen for this role should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement and platform growth. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into terms that are easy to understand, and clearly explain design options, as well as their potential impact.
*Ability to be based out of Kansas City, Wichita, or Topeka.
- Responsible for all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and cleanliness of CRM data.
- Resolve user support tickets in a timely manner.
- Educate new and existing CRM users on the use of the software and its applications.
- Work with business users to define system requirements, create best practice, scalable implementation plans that are focused on an industry leading user experience.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, validation rules, dashboards, and reports.
- Create technical documentation.
- Stay up-to-date on new Salesforce tools, capabilities, and releases.
- Assist in developing and prioritizing feature roadmaps for continued internal development.
- Assist in managing sandbox environments and change management processes.
- Work with integrated applications, including but not limited to, DocuSign, CPQ, Field Service, Pardot, Salesforce Maps, Zoom, DBS.
- Travel is required for training and/or to assist at other locations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years previous experience in similar field
- Ability to drive and valid license required
What will put you ahead:
- Previous CRM experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits starting day one of employment for full time employees
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Casual dress attire
- Family-owned company where you're more than just another employee
About Foley Equipment:
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central - enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley's 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
*At this time, Foley does not participate in any Visa sponsorship programs.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.