BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for supporting CRM applications as well as aiding the implementation of new functionality and new systems.
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system/s (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Execute data uploads into CRM system/s.
- Handle new user requests/setup.
- Participate in requirements elicitation and documentation process for system enhancements/projects.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of solutions, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Develop and maintain end-user training documentation and participate in delivering training to users as required.
- Maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities).
- Follow new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM system/s.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required. Certifications preferred: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, and/or Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year of experience and a general understanding of CRM Application principles. General understanding of the Salesforce.com Product catalog. Good understanding of the SDLC process.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Proven analytical skills. Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills. Solid problem-solving skills as well as analytical and qualitative abilities. Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: NCLH does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered NCLH property, and NCLH will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting the NCLH Human Resources Talent Acquisition Department.