Job Title: CRM Senior Developer/Administrator
Job Type: FT
Who We Are
Benefits are complicated but by using innovative technology, paired with attentive and dedicated customer service, it doesn't have to be! At Flores, we focus on technology and customer service, so our clients can focus on their employees. We are a leader in the field of consumer-based reimbursement plans, COBRA, and Direct Bill services. With a 97% client retention rate, we continue to grow our footprint across the US.
Please visit our website to learn more about our people, culture, and benefits! www.flores-associates.com.
At Flores, we are passionate about our clients having a great experience and this also applies to our team and our future team members. Building a remarkable team is a top-level company priority. This is a unique opportunity to come in as the D365 CRM platform is being implemented at Flores and to take over the oversight and expansion of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to best support Flores business processes. The CRM Senior Developer/Administrator will work closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts helping to identify, develop, and deploy new workflows, including Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Customer support and other related processes. This person is responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform and related integrations. The CRM Senior Developer/Administrator reports to the Software Development Manager.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with a Microsoft Dynamics development partner to coordinate the implementation of new CRM functionality.
- Act as a support resource for existing users post-training.
- Administer a MS Dynamics 365 CRM platform including development of new solutions to meet the stakeholder's requirements.
- System Configuration and Maintenance:
*Configure and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
*Implement system upgrades and patches to keep the environment up-to-date and secure.
- User Support:
*Provide technical support and assistance to end-users, addressing inquiries related to Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
*Collaborate with the IT support team to resolve issues promptly and efficiently.
- Customization and Development:
*Work closely with developers to customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality based on business requirements.
*Create and modify workflows, entities, forms, and reports as needed.
- Security and Access Control:
*Implement and manage security policies to ensure data integrity and protect against unauthorized access.
*Administer user roles and permissions in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Integration and Data Management:
*Facilitate data integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other systems.
*Monitor and optimize data migration processes to maintain data accuracy and consistency.
*Implement additional reports and dashboards as necessary.
- Assist with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications used in the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain quality work that exemplifies and promotes Flores' core values.
Who You Are
- BA/BS in business/economics, computer science, information technology or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator.
- Ability to critically evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into essential issues and addressable tasks.
- Ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity, or demonstrate experience/ability to learn these skills within a reasonable time frame.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to help with meeting project deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex business issues, design solutions and implement new processes and workflows.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience with Power Automate platform. Technical ability with PowerBI is a plus. Experience with Flows, Process Builder and custom objects are preferred but not required.
- An individual that understands the value of providing a high level of customer service.
Flores' standard work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET with an hour lunch. Roles may be approved for other schedules by managers. This role operates in a professional hybrid office environment based out of our Charlotte office. This role is mostly sedentary and consists of prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. This role also utilizes other tools such as a phone, copy machine, and printer. Common programs often used are Outlook, Word, and Excel. This position frequently communicates with Flores team members and candidates and must be able to exchange accurate information clearly in these situations.
How We Support Our Team
At Flores, we invest in our people, our community and our technology and strive to provide work life balance, paired with professional growth for each of our employees. We provide an innovative benefit solution for our clients but that does not apply just to our clients. They extend to our team too!
- Competitive Benefits - Flores offers competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their families. We also provide company funded HSA's, Pre- and Post-tax 401k's with a company match up to 5%, and other great benefits such as Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Pet insurance, and more!
- Work Life Balance - We want all our team members to have time to focus on themselves and their families. We offer a Monday - Friday schedule, a generous vacation policy and a Life Balance Reimbursement Plan to support this.
- Community Involvement - We love to give back to our community, and we recognize that our team does too! We have a volunteer program in place to support our team members as they help the organizations' they are passionate about.
Our Core Values & Diversity Focus
Our vision is to be the most admired benefits partner, and our core values and beliefs are:
- We believe in always doing the right thing.
- We believe that a remarkable service experience is possible.
- We believe in trusting one another as an operating philosophy.
- We believe that high performance teams deliver extraordinary results.
- We believe in building benefits technology that converts the complex to easy.
- We seek to empower, empathize, and respect our team members and our world.
Flores & Associates is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. We are committed to diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job related responsibilities and requirements.