Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, South America and Australia. Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly skilled, and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Analytics & Enablement, the D365 CRM Analyst at Cooke Inc. will be responsible for analyzing, managing, customizing, and optimizing our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system. You will collaborate with various departments to ensure the CRM aligns with business goals, enhances customer interactions, and contributes to the overall success of the organization.
- Configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to meet the specific needs of the organization, including data fields, workflows, forms, and reports
- Provide training and support to CRM users to maximize their productivity and proficiency with the system
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports within CRM to provide actionable insights for decision-making as well as Reporting and dashboarding of CRM-based information through Microsoft Power BI
- Manage user roles, permissions, and access control to safeguard sensitive data
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of CRM configurations, processes, and procedures
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer service, to align CRM strategies with business objectives
- Process and change improvements through solicitation of requirements and transformation of those requirements into functional specifications
- Assist with customization and integration of the CRM platform to existing systems and services
- Deployment and change management activities related to CRM
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of customizations to ensure functionality and performance
- Stay up to date with the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM updates, features, and best practices
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to integrate CRM with external systems, ensuring seamless data flow
Successful candidates should expect to have a minimum of 3 years experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Post-secondary education in computer science or a related discipline would be considered an asset.
Other necessary skills include:
- Proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Proficiency in implementing workflows and processes in CRM
- Proficiency in developing using the CRM SDK or plugin platforms and Visual Studio would be an asset
- Experience with change management and release management, including source control management and CI/CD environments
- Experience configuring/customizing CRM embedded Power BI reports and development of new reports, dashboards, and visuals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Azure products and services
- Strong problem-solving initiative and desire to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Proven communication skills with internal team members, and external stakeholders and vendors/partners
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution, and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of the fastest growing company in Atlantic Canada and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke? Simple - because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness, and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.