At PeerNova (a Salesforce ISV Partner), we empower organizations to make confident, timely decisions using high-quality data. In the era of Data, AI, and CRM, the role of trusted, reliable data has never been more critical. We recently launched Cuneiform for CRM on the Salesforce AppExchange to address this challenge. As trailblazers in business data quality monitoring and assurance, we're committed to ensuring that organizational data is reliable and fit for business purpose.
Cuneiform for CRM is a well-architected, industry-leading solution that enables our customers to:
- Save time and resources assessing the reliability of their CRM Data vs. traditional means
- Guide the prioritization of data reliability issues leveraging our KPI framework
- Improve business decision-making by raising the reliability of CRM Data for business outcomes
- Accelerate CRM business adoption through the automation of Data Reliability Monitoring
- Ensure ongoing value through the implementation of a data reliability strategy powered by our product
Seeking a Data-Centric Solutions Architect
We are seeking a Senior or Principal Solutions Architect with practical Salesforce CRM experience and in-depth knowledge of common Salesforce data quality challenges and how to solve them. . You will be responsible for leveraging PeerNova's suite of solutions to educate and guide joint PeerNova and Salesforce customers how to unlock the hidden or lost ROI in their CRM data. This should include demonstrating how to measure their data reliability, responsibly prioritize their data quality issues, and implement a process to monitor and mitigate data reliability challenges..
This U.S.-based role, part of the Product organization, involves approximately 30% travel for client meetings and conferences. Join us to make data more reliable in the world of Salesforce CRM.
- Engage hands-on with Customers and Partners, guiding them through the evaluation, implementation, and value generation of PeerNova products.
- Lead client interactions, capturing their requirements, and showcasing product vision and capabilities tailored to their needs.
- Analyze client data to uncover patterns, derive correlations, and demonstrate potential business implications of data issues.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert during product evaluations and implementations.
- Develop and present tailored product demos, proofs-of-concept, and pilot implementations, leveraging both the Salesforce Platform and PeerNova's products.
- Be a support resource for strategic customers with their implementation needs.
- Be a key feedback channel back into the Development and Documentation teams based on common patterns and needs identified from client interactions.
- Collaborate with teams to create test and demo data sets, inspired by real customer experiences, to provide realistic examples bolstering sales initiatives.
- 5 years minimum experience on the Salesforce platform as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or Architect in a customer-facing solutions role.
- Practical experience with data quality assessment, data governance,or data stewardship.
- Experience developing Analytics views powered by Tableau, CRM Analytics (CRMA), or Salesforce Reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce CRM security model, limits, and data management features and common solution patterns.
- Demonstrable success and ability to work in small, fast-growing environments.
- Strong analytical, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of data analysis and quality assessment through tools like SQL/SOQL, analytics, and spreadsheets.
- Proven experience in delivering solutions across Salesforce products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Industry Clouds, Experience Cloud, Pardot, D2C, B2B, B2B2C Commerce, and Data Cloud.
- Practical exposure to or hands on experience with CRM Data Migrations, organizational merges, and multi-org or multi-cloud data integrations.
- Experience working with or having completed training on Salesforce Data Cloud or equivalent technologies.
- Experience delivering data management, data quality, and integration projects for customers.
- Knowledge of existing AppExchange and off-platform data management solutions
- Certifications or equivalent experience as Salesforce Certified Architect Certifications, Data Architect, Business Analyst, Data Cloud Consultant, and AI Associate.
At PeerNova, you get to work on cutting-edge technology and make a real difference in the world of business - while enjoying these awesome benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Stock Options
- 401(k) match
- Discounted pet insurance
- Weekly paid lunches
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company outings
- Free snacks
- Shopping discounts
- Career development
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Care