Williams Lea is hiring for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Associate for our Wheeling, WV office to work Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm!
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Provided Parking
- Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
CRM Data Steward
- Perform data stewarding duties to assist in the maintenance and administration of client and contact data in the firm's Client Relationship Management system. These duties include researching/verifying contact data, accurately identifying and resolving duplicates, cleansing and conforming contact data to the firm's standards, handling data change tickets, processing changes, and maintaining key additional information such as board memberships and other relationships.
- Maintain 48-hour turnaround on new tickets.
- Promote and merge event contacts to the Firm List.
- Add contacts to mailing lists, suppression lists and other categorization as needed.
- Pull searches and generate reports for review by Business Development teams and lawyers
- Monitor firm sender/response mailboxes for bounce back messages to research and file, contact data issues and forward inquiries to CRM/BD teams for follow-up.
- Support users on system functions and business processes.
- As part of Global CRM Team, attend and participate in biweekly conference calls.
- Train and mentor other team members as needed.
- May provide other project support as needed.
Some Common Tasks:
- Research people and companies on Google, LinkedIn, government and bar websites to confirm employment and contact data.
- Perform basic data entry, including data "scrubbing": removing typos and punctuation, standardizing per industry (e.g. USPS mailing) standards.
- Follow very specific protocols and steps to merge duplicate contacts correctly.
- Pull searches and reports of contact data and other information in Excel.
- Monitor shared Outlook inboxes: file bounce back messages, harvest new employment/email information to update contacts, update contacts' status (e.g. Deceased, Retired, Out of Business).
- When emails bounce, do research to find new email addresses.
- Handle a daily influx of tickets - individual submissions to change contact data (employer/location/phones/email or web addresses) submitted by various lawyers/secretaries around the firm - by ultimately approving or rejecting them after careful research.
Specific Technical Skills:
- Experience with CRM or other databases (LexisNexis InterAction a plus)
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Email marketing experience helpful but not mandatory.
- Ability to work within a team player to accomplish tasks
- Excellent attention to detail, developed organizational skill, and excellent follow up skills.
- English language proficiency with ability to communicate clearly and concisely, primarily via email with firm colleagues and occasionally contacts and vendors.
- Proactive, with ability to work and move projects forward with light supervision using strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- An owner of your performance, one who diligently follows through until resolution
- Energetic, positive, innovative and technologically savvy, with advanced command of Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and juggle multiple tasks.
- Ideal candidate is someone curious and forensic, who enjoys "making sense out of a mess" and relishes administrative tasks (may have a secretarial background though not mandatory) or anyone with a hyper-focus on details who likes the smaller, finite tasks that make a big difference in the larger picture of a marketing effort.
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We're always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.