D365 CRM (CE) - Functional Consultant
• MICROSOFT DYNAMICS - CRM
• Dynamics CRM EXPERIENCE
• AGILE METHODOLOGY
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CLICKDIMENSIONS INTEGRATION WITH DYNAMIC CRM
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMIC CRM PORTALS/ ADX PORTALS
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH MICROSOFT AZURE DEVOPS
- Work with client to create the future state processes and solution design
- Understand requirements across Sales and Marketing modules of Dynamics CRM.
- Architect solution and work with technical team on configuration, design and testing efforts
- Demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution capabilities to the client and provide them with examples to ascertain business requirements.
- Design and drive configuration per requirements & solution design as well as facilitating workshops
- Creating fit and gap analysis to assess how well the solution meets requirements and assess whether requirements are complete and comprehensive using fit and gap analysis templates for CRM.
- Creating functional requirements documents, user stories, and other deliverables and working with client to obtain sign off
- Advising on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
- Work with Product Owner to decompose features into user stories.
- Helping the team through the life cycle of a CRM implementation providing key inputs during design, migrating data from external systems, conducting and supporting solution testing, building test cases, assisting with functional, system and user acceptance testing and conducting and supporting user and administrator training.
- Utilizing Microsoft BI suite, MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services to manage the reporting lifecycle (Report Design, Creation, Publishing, Subscription, Alerts)
- Responsible for ensuring the usability of the solution aligned to the client architecture guiding principles
- Train and upskill client resource to become a Dynamics 365 functional specialists