JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF CRM SYSTEMS
DEPARTMENT: INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH
SALARY RANGE: Level II, $90-100,000
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Chief Research and Governmental Affairs Officer
SCHEDULE DETAILS: Full-time/12 month position/PSRS
The Director of CRM Systems is responsible for the daily management of the college’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software including providing end user support, ensuring data integrity, and helping develop business processes in the CRM that support student recruitment, retention, enrollment and student success.
This position should remain up-to-date with knowledge related to the CRM, Student Affairs, and college processes, and be creatively able to solve problems utilizing tools provided by the CRM. This position will also serve as a liaison between various departments throughout the college and Student Affairs, as needed, on issues related to the CRM and email/SMS communications.
Essential Job Duties
- Serves as the liaison for departments across the college system related to CRM operations.
- Provides training, collaboration, and support to end users and other stakeholders system-wide that interact with the CRM.
- Works alongside college and departmental leadership to identify resources that support and develop business practices and procedures related to student success.
- Provides user-facing technical support and collaborates with Information Technology and external CRM vendor support services to resolve technical issues.
- Assists with continuous improvement of data quality by conducting ongoing data audits of the CRM.
- Collaborates with the Research, Information Technology, Student Affairs, Student Accounts, Academic Affairs and other departments to develop and maintain reporting and dashboard needs.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts by identifying user needs, researching potential solutions, and assisting with the implementation of new processes and systems.
- Oversees CRM functions to facilitate recruitment communications, event communications, application management, and general advancement of new solutions.
- Ensure accuracy, high quality and integrity of data used for the CRM.
- Develops and maintains knowledge-based articles on key CRM procedures and processes in conjunction with the Information Technology office.
- Participates in professional development activities related to both the SIS and CRM in order to stay current regarding new releases, upcoming features and integration between systems.
- Serves as the project manager during implementation phases and uses problem solving skills to overcome challenges.
- Exhibits exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Complies with college policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including attending college functions, serving on committees and attending community events.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement complex policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience and skill in data analysis, project management, and customer service.
- Competency in the areas of internet system technology and Information Technology functions.
- Three years of progressive experience in higher education with direct knowledge of admissions, registrar and customer service functions.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills required, including Microsoft office software (Excel, Access and Word).
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Five years of progressive experience in higher education with direct knowledge of admissions, registrar and customer service functions.
- Two years of leadership or supervisory experience within a collegiate setting.
- Professional experience working with electronic forms of communication.
- Two or more years of experience with Colleague and CRM applications.
Working at Ozarks Technical Community College Provides Great Benefits
- Medical insurance coverage for employees through the CoxHealth network at no cost to employees.
- Dental, LTD and group life insurance coverage for employees at no cost to employees.
- Access to the on-site OTC Health and Wellness Clinic at no cost for employees and their dependents.
- Use of the OTC fitness center at no cost to employees.
- Twelve (12) tuition free college credit hours per fall and/or spring semester and six (6) college credit hours per summer term for employees and/or their dependents.
- College matches the employee PSRS/PEERS retirement at 14.5% or 6.86%