DatamanUSA has an exciting opportunity for Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to work onsite with one of our direct clients located in San Bernardino, California.
Job Title: Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location : San Bernardino, CA 92401
- Involved in all stages of the project life cycle. You will interact directly with clients to identify problems, then propose, develop, implement and support the solutions
- Coordinates project efforts with varying degrees of complexity, deadlines, goals, etc.
- Create detailed project documents including but not limited to a Business Requirements Document, Design/Deployment documents, configuration document and other technical documentation. Recommends best practices and business process efficiency improvements.
- Makes management presentations and submits reports as required.
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that high-quality, intuitive functional solutions are delivered
- Gather complex business requirements and translate those requirements into a solution design.
- Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document and translate business requirements into well-architected technical specifications and solutions
- Develop and manage client-facing deliverables
- Lead, manage and implement projects in application software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications
- Provides end-user support and troubleshoots solutions to correct issues related to Dynamics CRM implementations.
- Configures and deploys solutions, working with internal business partners to develop customized CRM end-products developed for internal customers.
- Oversees and provides documentation of technical and help documentation for the business and/or CRM users.
- Delivers CRM training to internal customers, ensuring a thorough understanding of use and ongoing assistance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field, or applicable work and education experience, required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
A minimum of 5 years of experience is required, which includes:
- Microsoft CRM experience
- Database Management
- Information Systems Architecture
- Programming, Software Applications and Workflow
- End-User Support on Dynamics CRM
- Experience working on multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM modules