We are hiring an Email/CRM Marketing Manager to join our global team at Xsolla. In this role, you will develop, implement, test, and monitor results for Xsolla’s Customer Relationship Management campaigns to help build and maintain profitable relationships with our customers.
This position requires a deep knowledge of Salesforce and managing email campaigns, from inception to completion and iteration, through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The chosen candidate is an experienced and detail-oriented individual to manage the lifecycle experience for our current and potential customers and work collaboratively with Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Analytics, Creative, and external agencies. This is a hybrid role based in Los Angeles, CA or Raleigh, NC and you’ll report to the Email/CRM Marketing Manager, based in Raleigh.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to players.
If you are a Marketing Manager with a solid background in Email/CRM ools and are ready to take on an exciting role within a multi-billion dollar high-growth fintech leader in the video game industry, we encourage you to apply!
- Execute and champion personalized, automated and data driven communications, leading development and optimization of trigger/model-based emails and journeys
- Run A/B and multivariate testing; analyze campaign results, help develop benchmarks, and report on performance
- Partner with creative to optimize and test email design, copy and modules, with a focus on efficiency and performance maximization
- Manage and scale multiple work streams to ensure timely delivery of all campaigns
- Stay current on competitive email and CRM trends within our market and parallel markets and use that knowledge to guide our email/CRM roadmap
- Track and share regular reports on campaigns to measure effectiveness and optimize
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience developing and deploying CRM programs across multiple owned channels, either in-house or at an agency
- 1-3+ years direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Meticulous documentation and mapping skills to help manage the complex automations you build in easily digestible ways
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation and methods to maintain list health and ensure high deliverability
- Working knowledge/understanding of email template design trends and best practices
- Demonstrated experience or interest in the video-game industry and basic understanding of end-to-end product cycles and needs of businesses in the ecosystem
- Strong project management abilities; capable of proactively managing up and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team – online, in-person, locally and globally
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Embodies flexibility, transparency, and ownership over responsibilities
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Ability to lead and participate in special projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Partners with external vendors and maintains positive relationships
- Partners with clients and maintains positive relationships
- Robust network of game developers and publishers
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience at an organization with an entrepreneurial mindset
At Xsolla, our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families (that start on the first of the month after start date)! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan is entirely immediately vested at the start date and includes a 4% company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer paid unlimited Flexible Time Off in addition to 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!