As the CRM Administrator for CommunityCare, you will develop and maintain the CRM systems. In this role, you will monitor end-user usage of the system, perform daily administrative and user support tasks, and help solve business problems. You will partner with product owners to define system requirements, and build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value.
- Serve as a system administrator collaborating with the product owner, handling basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance (profiles, roles, public groups, share settings), workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Work with the product owner to gather requirements and create reports and dashboards, as needed.
- Responsible for day-to-day end-user support of CRM and added applications including Dynamics 365 development work, troubleshooting, and bug fix resolution.
- Assist product owner on basic Dynamics 365 training related to day-to-day support.
- Support CRM configuration changes, such as validation rules, page layouts, fields, processes, and workflows that drive internal efficiencies.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, Optimizer, and Testing/QA where needed.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity, implementing rules, and automation as needed and through data cleansing, de-duplication, and record merging.
- Document, map, and automate existing processes, integrations, and workflows.
- Adhere to a change control and release management process.
- Manage the data feeds and other integrations within the CRM platform.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be on call in response to system issues that might interrupt system operation during the scheduled system availability commitment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and individuals including internal stakeholders.
- Ability to be goal oriented and focused on optimization while still managing daily activities.
- Ability to perform Information Technology planning, organization, and development.
- High level of technological literacy, with an acumen for quickly learning new technologies.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; or 4 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- 2 years of experience working in a marketing and/or sales administration capacity which has contributed to an understanding of sales and marketing best practices and automation.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) certification is preferred.
CommunityCare is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
- Job Family Commercial
- Pay Type Salary