The CRM Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing customer relationship strategies and CRM systems to drive customer engagement, retention, and revenue growth. This role involves analyzing customer data, developing targeted marketing campaigns, and ensuring seamless communication between the organization and its customers. This role will support both the Music & Arts and Woodwind & Brasswind
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- CRM Strategy Development: Develop and execute a comprehensive CRM strategy that drive revenue growth, promotions, content and automations.
- A/B Testing: Design and execute tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable learnings
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer data to gain insights into customer behavior, preferences, and trends. Use data to segment customers and create personalized marketing campaigns.
- CRM Tool Management: Oversee the selection, implementation, and management of CRM software and tools to improve customer interactions and streamline processes.
- Customer Segmentation: Segment the customer base based on various criteria (e.g., demographics, behavior, purchase history) to tailor marketing and communication strategies.
- Email Marketing: Manage email marketing campaigns, including creating email lists, designing email templates, partnering with the cross-functional marketing team for asset creation & strategic priorities and tracking campaign performance. Help with prioritization and recommendations for campaigns based on revenue potential and overall corporate strategy, as well as resource/development allocation
- Automation: Implement marketing automation workflows to nurture leads, onboard new customers, and trigger personalized communications.
- Reporting and Analytics: Monitor and report on the performance of CRM initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Customer Feedback: Gather and analyze customer feedback to identify areas for improvement in products, services, and customer experiences.
- Team Management: Manage and mentor the CRM Specialist
- Calendar Management: Update marketing, promotional and other business unit calendars for transparency and alignment of cross-functional communications
- Process Management: Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
About Music & Arts
Music & Arts embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to create lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
The first Music & Arts was located in a small house in Bethesda, MD and run by founder Benjamin O'Brien. When Music & Arts opened its doors in 1952, we offered printed music, music lessons, dance lessons, and art supplies. Ben decided shortly after opening his business that he wanted to focus on music to better serve his customers -- a decision that remains intact to this day.
Since the 1990's, Music & Arts has expanded nationwide through organic growth and a series of acquisitions and mergers with other music dealers. In 2005, Music & Arts joined forces with American Music to become the largest band and orchestra instrument retailer in the United States. Based in Frederick, MD, Music & Arts is now part of the Guitar Center enterprise and comprises 225+ retail stores, 200+ educational representatives, and 250+ affiliate locations.