"All candidates must be directly contracted by ASK Consulting on their payroll and cannot be subcontracted. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this moment".
Job Title: Marketing Manager - B2B CRM
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Pay Range :40-43 per hour
Position Summary: Are you a forward-thinking Marketing Manager ready to shape the future of B2B CRM? We are seeking a passionate and results-driven professional to join our Corporate Marketing & Communications team. As a key player in the governance of B2B CRM, you will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, and innovation of B2B CRM without the constraints of subcontracting. This is a contract position that offers a unique opportunity to lead and make an impact in a dynamic environment.
- Lead the governance, planning, and scheduling of B2B CRM initiatives.
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks to measure the success of B2B CRM.
- Identify and scale best practices to enhance overall performance.
- Grow and monitor the B2B CRM audience base.
- Collaborate with B2B stakeholders to understand CRM requirements and improve processes.
- Develop and standardize workflows for onboarding new customers.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure effective data collection and analysis.
- Design reporting templates, dashboards, and establish automated processes.
- Employ a test-and-learn approach to digital marketing to develop best practices.
- Partner with analytics, big data, and media teams to enhance consumer engagement through data-driven insights.
- Internally, you will collaborate with Director and VP-level professionals from various departments.
- Externally, you will engage with executive-level marketing agencies.
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics) is required, while a Master's Degree is highly preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required, and an MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Essential B2B CRM experience.
- Direct experience in developing customer data in e-commerce, technology, mobile, or consumer electronics industries.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing strategy and operations.
- 2 years of experience in building data visualizations.
- Proactive communication skills, with the ability to translate data analytics into business solutions.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously and a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable working with individuals from diverse backgrounds, from highly technical to marketing to sales/business.
- Strong analytical skills.
Working With Us: This is a contract position that marks the beginning of an exciting journey in the world of B2B CRM. Subcontracting is not a limitation, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse work culture.
If you're ready to lead, innovate, and drive the success of B2B CRM in an agile and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply. Your contributions will be instrumental in reshaping the future of B2B CRM at our organization.
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.