R-00120599 Description Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Leidos is seeking a Mid to Senior Level Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to join our team to support the Department of Justice (DOJ) Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR). We're looking for a candidate with strong consulting skills and hands-on experience developing solutions within the Dynamics 365 cloud-based platform; especially someone with experience in designing, configuring, and deploying cloud solutions; passionate about technology and problem-solving. The Dynamics 365 Developer will collaborate with a mix of technical experts and architects, business/product owners, business analysts, technical writers, testers, and scrum masters in an Agile-Scrum environment. Location: Only candidates in the DC area will be considered. This position is currently remote but may change to hybrid (remote/onsite) in the future due to government requirements. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks. Responsibilities: * The Dynamics Developer will be part of a scrum team, working with team members and the client to properly define use cases.
* Develop MS Dynamics 365 cloud applications based on the business requirements.
* Develop custom .NET components including WCF web services, dialog-based workflows, plugins and integrating custom web pages into CRM Interact with MS CRM database using web service methods.
* Facilitate data migration within CRM across various entities. using LINQ and XRM Implement and maintain access controls in CRM based on roles and access conditions.
* Create Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units, in MS Dynamics according to their business process.
* Configure and customize CRM using web-based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, Web Resource, Iframe and view creation, etc.).
* Create Custom Workflow, Custom Actions, Business process flow, and Custom Forms with CRM. Participate in the DevOps, Agile-Scrum process by assisting with use case development, estimating, and completion of assigned stories.
* Work as part of a team to ensure the scope of the sprint is complete. Required Education & Experience: * Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years in Microsoft Dynamics Development
* Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Platform including OOB functionality of MS Dynamics 365 CRM module
* Experience with Dynamics Portals/ADX Studio is a plus
* Experience with ASP.NET, MVC 4.0, C#, Java script, jQuery, Bootstrap, ADO.NET and AJAX
* Experience with T-SQL
* Experience with DevOps, Agile-Scrum
* Client Interaction experience
* Strong Problem-Solving abilities
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers verbally and in writing. Other Requirements: * Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DOJ Public Trust security clearance.
* This position is currently remote but may change to hybrid (remote/onsite) in the future due to government requirements. Must be able to accommodate onsite requirement. Salary range for this position is $100,000 - $110,000 Pay Range: Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law. #Remote