Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support Analyst - Northampton/Hybrid - £38,205 - £42,978
Do you have fantastic Dynamics CRM experience as well as proven experience with SQL? Are you looking to work with an organisation that is a leader within its industry? Then look no further, we are partnered with that very organisation!
Our client has recently undertaken a multimillion-pound transformation programme and are looking for someone to join their ever-growing IT Services team. This role is for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Support Analyst, with particular experience in SQL.
Within this role you will provide technical project support for the configuration of their systems, principally Dynamics CRM. It will be a mixture of both development and support, also getting involved in BI Reports so any experience with Power BI would be beneficial, but not required.
You will have an excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM system, including forms, dashboards, portals and workflows, you will also lead on system upgrades, patches and improvements so any experience in this area would be great.
- You will have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and be able to show evidence of this.
- You will have proven commercial experience using SQL.
- You will have demonstrable experience in managing dashboards, workflows and other areas withing the CRM system.
- You will be working for an organisation with over 15,000 unique users.
- Exceptional benefits including a generous pension contribution as well as a total package of 36 days annual leave.
- Continual development opportunities to further learn and develop within the role.
- Flexible working opportunities to give you a true work/life balance.
Please apply for immediate consideration and further details.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd ("Eutopia") is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Eutopia is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from any suitably qualified and eligible candidates.