Required Skills & Experience
* 4+ years of experience in designing, coding, implementing, and supporting technologies around: Dynamics 365 CRM Field Service, Sales, Customer Service
* Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream/downstream systems integrations
* Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks, Scrum/ Kanban
* Proficient in internet based infrastructure, technology and concepts in a large corporate web environment, with the ability to grasp quickly new technologies, applications and concepts, and apply them as required.
* Document experience designing, developing and delivering solutions using a wide range of enterprise applications, using custom and/or packaged product approaches.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.