Global shipping firm is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer.
This is a very stable company in central NJ offering 4 weeks vacation after 1 year, 401K w/company match and comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
Work remotely 2 days/week.
You will assist the firm's delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product specialist that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issues, business concern, and resolution.
You will need to be able to understand business requirements and translate business needs into a software solution that will realize results, helping tackle business problems and increasing profitability.
- Assist across all phases of internal CRM projects (e.g., Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test).
- Demonstrate technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions.
- Offer solutions for business needs or issues.
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions.
- Identify process gaps and work cross-functionally to formulate improvement plans.
- Design, develop, deploy, customize, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other systems.
- Configure and customize on standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and develop standard or custom reports.
- Develop reports or dashboards using Power BI and integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Develop web application, web API, console application, Window services to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Complete the documentation required including the source codes, technical specification, and unit test result.
- Support SIT, UAT, and production and fix the defect.
- On ad-hoc basis, develop automated test (technical and functional).
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Domain knowledge in Customer Service and the shipping industry is a plus.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM and Power BI development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is essential.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM is preferred.
- Experience with APPIUM and JMeter is preferred.
Why is This a Great Opportunity
Join a very stable and growing global company, offering career growth and excellent benefits.