MS Dynamics CRM
Experience: 15+ Years
• t least 13 years + of Technical & Functional experience.
• Good industry knowledge / Functional SME.
• Good understanding of MS Dynamics MS, 2016 CRM 2013/2015& CRM On-line/ D365.
• Experience in Team, Client Engagement & operations management.
• Knowledge & experience in multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide CRM implementation with focus on presales/business development.
• Understanding of MS CRM concepts, business processes and supporting MS CRM functionality.
• Knowledge of MS .net development is must - Plugin, WCF, SSRS, Fetch XML, Silverlight, SDK, Scribe and IFD.
• Independently Drive Proof of Concepts, Demo, Presentations and positioning in front of C-Level Executives.
• bility to envision, architect, and evangelize CRM / xRM & enterprise solutions within our prospects and clients.
• Proven experience in project management & selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, execution approach and converting that to a client proposal, that clearly articulates our proposed solution.
• n ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
• bility to move between high level architectural review / design and doing all phases of a CRM / xRM delivery project.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Sure Step for Project Management is preferable.
• Knowledge of system architecture.
• Hands on knowledge of Agile/scrum expertise and Integration / Data migration.
• n understanding of Project Management principles and Solution Designing methods.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.