About You:You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team's common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!About Us:Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We've designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people's lives - and we're in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.We care about each other and we have each other's backs. This makes Avison Young a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness - economic, mental and physical - because what's best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.Of course we love it here, but outsiders think we're pretty great too: Avison Young was awarded the prestigious America's Best Midsize Employers for 2022, presented by Forbes and Statista, Inc. We're proud to be regularly recognized for our team, services and culture and our team members enjoy comprehensive compensation and benefit programs. Through our customized work options, we give our people the flexibility to create a work environment that puts their overall well-being first. After all, we are powered by people.OverviewIn the North American Director, CRM role, you will be an integral part of the IT team and revenue business, responsible for the firm's North American CRM strategy and driving the adoptions and utilization of the CRM platform. You will report directly into our Chief Information Officer and own the HubSpot CRM strategy and the overarching goal of strengthening our relationship with clients, driving new business opportunities through cross selling and integration of CRM into various workflows such as Finance and Marketing.In the role, you will partner cross functionally with Finance and Product as well as with Marketing's Sales Enablement and Digital Marketing team. This role is a channel marketing opportunity so you will be able to drive clear results that have a direct impact on our bottom line and you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding business growth.You will be a data driven and highly pro-active individual offering support to the business with analysis and financial forecast metrics to influence decision-making. You will have excellent knowledge of the HubSpot CRM product stack, with knowledge on Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You have a keen interest in interpreting and summarizing data and have proven to have a solutions-oriented approach. You will have the ability to provide clear, concise relevant and accurate information for in formats suitable for the audience receiving the information.The successful candidate is expected to be self-motivated (with a very supportive team!) and work autonomously, while aligning with overall business goals and objectivesand sharing working towards shared goals. Effective communication and the ability to collaborate with team members across borders is essential. Being organized and demonstrating interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills will be key in your success.ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking a North American Director, CRM to join our dynamic and energetic IT team. The main functions anticipated for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with North American CIO and global business line leaders to implement and operationalize the vision, strategy and tactical approaches for CRM for Avison Young and its affiliates
- Work with cross-functional teams within IT, Market Intelligence, Marketing, Finance, Tenant Rep, Agency Leasing, Capital Market, Property Management and Advisory to pull together the holistic needs of the organization
- Manage relationships with CRM provider(s) and 3rd party consultants and developers that work on the North American CRM product
- Monthly, quarterly and annual business metrics reporting in partnership with Finance and multiple external vendors
- Use advanced calculation to formulate metrics, produce reports and develop recommendations; Develop and maintain end-user documentation and training for a variety of audiences as necessary
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.This is a challenging, entrepreneurial position where the incumbent is expected to be self-motivated (with a very supportive team!) and work autonomously, while maintaining effective communication with the team and ensuring alignment with 'big picture' goals.Qualifications
- 7-10 years of work experience with exposure to products, CRM and/or Commercial Real Estate
- Strong working experience with HubSpot's technology stack
- Experience with the SalesForce technology stackOur Equal Opportunity CommitmentOur Equal Opportunity CommitmentAvison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!About the company Avison Young, a commercial real estate firm, creates real economic, social, and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.