Position: Pharmaceutical Domain Veeva CRM Techno Functional Consultant
(Must have recent Pharma Industry experience specifically in Commercial Marketing area)
Location: NC. 100% Remote
- 10+ years of recent experience in implementation and configuration of Veeva CRM in commercial pharmaceutical domain
- Responsible for leading implementation and upgrade projects around Veeva CRM (and related technologies) for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare clients.
- Partner with client Commercial Sales and Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Operations, and other stakeholders to implement Veeva CRM and related technology solutions in alignment with key business priorities.
- Gather and Document User Requirements for Veeva CRM
- Document Technical Requirements based on Business Requirements
- Provide advice and guidance on functionality and implementation strategy for Veeva CRM
- Provide estimates and timelines to deliver functionality based on Business Requirements
- Configure Veeva CRM to meet Business Requirements
- Capture business requirements for existing and new technology projects in following areas: Sales, Commercial Operations, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Compliance, Digital Marketing
- Provide updates and status reports to the Project Manager around progress and any issues or blockers.
- Deep domain experience in Pharma commercial business processes and associated technology platforms and systems that support the business.
- Experience working with a Pharmaceutical, Biotech organization.
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment.
- Experience with multiple techniques for requirements elicitation
- Experience documenting requirements and developing test scenarios for those requirements.
- Previous experience with a commercial product launch
- Experience with Veeva Sales CRM, Medical CRM
- Experience with ancillary Veeva products (OpenData, Link, Align, PromoMats etc.)
- Experience with Commercial Data (KOL, HCP, HCO, Prescription, Sales Territories etc.)
- Experience with sales operations functions including territory alignments, call planning, and segmentation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to translate business concepts into easy-to-understand requirements.