ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prt--porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking an CRM Director who will report to the President/CEO as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will prepare monthly business reviews for the Global CEO as well as prepare routine and ad-hoc analyses to support sales, marketing and client engagement initiatives. You will also oversee the direct marketing program (email, lookbook) from end to end, including the management of mail house, targeting segmentation, list generation and post-campaign analysis.
- Develop strategy and execute all retail marketing & client engagement initiatives including events and local activations in partnerships with Global Retail Excellence, CRM and regional Retail partners
- Forecast and manage annual budgets for marketing, store events, gifting and direct marketing programs for USA, Mexico, Brazil, Panama and Canada; facilitate all invoicing
- Manage regional retail marketing calendar and liaise with Global Client Engagement to prepare all event request proposals and recaps
- Develop regional strategy and manage gifting program
- Curate client lists for engagement opportunities in partnership with CRM and Retail partners
- Develop a formalized tracking method of measuring events and client engagement initiatives: analyze event results with internal partners to build new strategies
- Develop menus of client engagement opportunities, gifting ideas, and client communication to support the Retail network.
- Coordinate Client experiences including fashion shows and other Global Brand events
- Own Luce Program for accessing one to one client initiatives
- Extract, analyze and interpret client data, translate the findings into actionable recommendations and identify opportunities to optimize business performance and customers retention and recruitment.
- Work with global client engagement team and IT to drive the roadmap of CRM platform, system enhancement, and other CRM solutions according to business needs
- Responsible for client engagement across the lifecycle, including translating insights into personalized action plans with retail partners
- Support the implementation of new clienteling tools and programs, and ensure adoption
- Bachelor's Degree, Major in Business Administration, Communications or Marketing a plus
- Six plus years of experience in Customer Insights, CRM, or Direct Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and extremely detail-oriented. Understanding of analytical or database software, particularly CRM or business intelligence systems, a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
YSL America Holding Inc.