The CRM Administrator for Salesforce will lead the ongoing development of RJ Young's CRM platform for the Marketing Department. The right candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and platform integration within Salesforce. The administrator will work closely with the team as well as functional leaders within the company. They will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, reporting, maintenance, and improvement of the CRM platform.
Candidates should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an administrator who can ensure optimized marketing and sales department operations.
Beyond technical experience the ideal candidate will also have a strategic focus with proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize processes using the Salesforce platform, increasing user adoption and driving best practices.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you'll play a vital role at RJ Young. We are looking for a proactive individual who can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product roadmap.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can quickly identify areas for improvement based on our business objectives. The CRM Administrator for Salesforce should be comfortable communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. We are looking for someone who will have the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Own Salesforce CRM for the Marketing Department.
- Create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, custom reports and dashboards, workflows, and additional routine tasks.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Importing sales data, leads and contacts, and generating Salesforce reports.
- Performing database maintenance tasks such as duplicate entry cleansing.
- Working with integrated applications such as marketing automation platforms and account engagement platforms.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Identify and gather requirements, implement best practices, define scalable solutions.
- Work effectively across marketing and sales teams.
- Training end users and key stakeholders.
- Document functional and technical requirements and updates.
- Develop and document procedures, strategies, integrations, and best practices, providing documentation to fellow stakeholders on the marketing and sales teams.
- Work collaboratively and transparently with Salesforce Administrators in the organization.
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified. Salesforce Admin ADM211 preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Responsive to questions
- Previous experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce CRM and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Professional experience and Education
- At least 3-5 years' experience with Salesforce CRM or hands-on experience in a similar environment
- Bachelor's degree or certificate program
- Salesforce certified administrator
- Additional Salesforce certifications such as Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder.
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree or professional qualification.
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development.
- B2B experience with complex sales cycles.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time in person role, in our Nashville office.
Less than 10%
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RJ Young provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that the job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.