Our Client is currently looking for an SAP Principal Functional Analyst-CRM to support the CRM area within the Information Technology department. The SAP Principal Functional Analyst-CRM is responsible for: architectural design of the implementation and on-going use of the CRM system. Additionally, the Principal will lead design sessions, and review and approve all activities related to the CRM system; configure the system as needed to meet the business objectives; participate in gathering requirements and provide guidance on recommendations; and collaborate with the business on current processes and propose solutions to enhance current processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical related field
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience using SAP (which must include 6 years of configuration experience)
- Minimum 8 years of experience configuring SAP CRM, which must include gathering requirements, configuring, and customizing
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating transports and tasks for change management
- Minimum 5 years of SAP CRM experience in a Fortune 1000 or like enterprise
- Minimum 3 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Functional Lead
- Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementation in SAP CRM, with responsibilities for the design of the implementation
- Experience with SAP CRM 7.0 best practices in areas of CIC, Sales and Service and Functional Configuration experience in Account and Contact Management, Organizational Management, Transaction Types & Item Categories, Partner Determination Procedures, Action Profiles, Status Management, Data Management, Text Management, Categorization schema, ERMS, Pricing, Products, Middleware Monitoring and CRM WEB UI Configuration of Business Roles, WorkCentre’s, Navigation Profiles, Technical Profiles, Transaction Launcher, etc.
- Experience with CRM – ECC integration for Product, Customer & Contact, Pricing, Transactions and Employee data
- Experience with understanding of ABAP code and debugging skills
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- Experience working on customer FIORI and customer Mobile applications
Our Client offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of their medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to their partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
SAP Principal Functional Analyst - CRM