TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That's why we're leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes' Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte's 2022 Technology Fast 500.
We are seeking an experienced CRM Business Systems Analyst with expertise in HubSpot to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, and management of our HubSpot CRM platform, ensuring data accuracy, and analyzing sales and marketing performance. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of HubSpot's features and capabilities, as well as a proven track record of successful implementation and management of the platform.
This role can be located in AL, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WI
- CRM Configuration and Customization:
- Configure and customize the HubSpot CRM platform to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage and maintain the CRM database, ensuring data accuracy and hygiene.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Create and maintain reports/dashboards to track key performance metrics for sales, marketing, and customer service activities.
- Analyze data and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Automation and Integrations
- Leverage workflows to automate both internal and external processes.
- Collaborate with technical teams to implement and maintain integrations between HubSpot CRM and other business systems and applications.
- Training and Support:
- Provide documentation, training, and support to team members on the use of HubSpot.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure adoption and effective use of the CRM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in HubSpot CRM administration and implementation.
- Experience with configuring and customizing HubSpot CRM, including creating workflows, reports, assets, and custom properties.
- Strong understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes.
- Programmatic thinker who approaches business processes from a data and systems-centric perspective.
- Proficiency with APIs, SQL, and HTML/CSS.
- Experience with integrating third-party applications with HubSpot CRM.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
- Competitive salary
The base salary range is between $100,000-$125,000 annually.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you're still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.