Senior CRM Manager, New York
Live shows make us feel good. They're a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We're on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often - and that's where you come in.
We're looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our CRM team and you'll be in charge of innovating and optimizing on the fan lifecycle, from onboarding, retention and win backs. We're on the lookout for an analytical, detail-obsessed individual with previous Direct Marketing experience. A self-starter, with a can-do, will-do attitude. Someone who takes the lead and brings ideas forward and does not just execute instructions.
At DICE, you'll be part of the company that's redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you're proud of.
About the role
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact.
- Working cross-functionally with the Data Science and Product teams to leverage insights and create campaigns that reduce adoption barriers and drive long term customer retention.
- Leveraging customer insights to identify key business opportunities to launch new email/push/in-app campaigns, develop new content or offers for targeted segments to improve the customer experience.
- Identifying data points needed to support any element of Campaign design (Audience, Timing, Channel etc) and translate this into a brief for the data team.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Spearheading the reduction of ad hoc campaigns in the region & implement automated variants
- Collaborating with the Product team & Automations Specialist to automate successful Tests into ongoing triggered communications.
- Managing and improve the reporting capabilities to ensure that all campaigns can be measured and compared against each other;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure that CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- Experienced in managing a direct report
- Education to a degree level or equivalent work experience
- Experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies (Experience in Performance Marketing is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with an ESP and segmenting the customer database (previous experience with Braze is a plus)
- A Strong analytical skills: experience in working with large data to extrapolate key findings and insights;
- Experience in Looker or other data visualization tool (preferred but not required);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: the ability to translate insights from a complex analysis into easy to read reports for a technical and a non-technical audience;
- To be proactive and eager in taking part in innovative projects and work cross-functionally;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands;
- The ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Berlin and Mumbai. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues - and we're growing fast. Read about our Series C funding and our latest funding round to see what's next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company - it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
In compliance with New York Pay Transparency Law, the salary range for this position is $125,000 to $140,000. We note the salary information as a general guideline only, as actual compensation may vary from posting based on location. We will consider various factors to determine the offer for this role, including the scope and responsibilities of the position, relevant work experience, key skills, education, training and business considerations.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k Match, FSA and HSA
- Mental Health Support
- Summer Workcation
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly DICE Credit
We recognize the benefits of hybrid working, and want to create the best balance to ensure we can continue working together effectively. For our US team, we have a hybrid work policy of three days in the office and two days from anywhere.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you'll meet the people you'll work with. We'll keep you fully informed along the way.