Senior CRM Manager - Legends Global Merchandise
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
LEGENDS GLOBAL MERCHANDISE
Recognized leaders in retail and merchandising worldwide, Legends Global Merchandise provides a fully customized, customer-centric, omnichannel shopping experience for fans. Our vertical service solution allows us to provide the latest trends, styles, designs, and brand collaborations across different categories. For in-venue, e-commerce and pop-up operations, Legends sets the standard when it comes to a unique shopping experience.We pride ourselves in creating a customized portfolio of inventory based on each property, and operating as a true extension of each client's brand.Different guests want different things, and we are here to build and provide a tailored retail experience.
Working closely with our clients and the digital marketing team, the right candidate will be responsible for leading the CRM team and building the CRM & Email marketing strategy for all of our clients alongside the Digital Marketing director.
- Devise, implement and manage customer and data led email, SMS marketing campaigns, and automation programs to deliver customer retention and frequency.
- Management and optimization of the customer lifecycle - including prospecting, nurturing, conversion, and up-sell strategy.
- Structure of complex retention, re-engagement campaigns and data/audience segmentation, of which will be shared with other channels.
- Partner with Performance Marketing stream, to leverage your knowledge of our customer segments and theirs, to extend and make the digital journey cohesive.
- Own, monitor and improve performance of all CRM communications.Collaborate with Internal teams and our clients to ensure the campaign and copies of the newsletters are fit for brand.
- Build and share weekly and ad hoc reports that prove or suggest the effectiveness of the campaign and strategy.
- Explore and evaluate new tools and partners that help with CRM.
- Familiar with all the marketing initiatives, customer acquisition and retention programs via key marketing channels.
- Research and analyze local market and competitors.Become familiar with the latest email and SMS marketing trends and regulations.
- Comfortable managing and developing a growing team
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on CRM experience at manager level
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with previous experience launching multi-channel digital propositions that have delivered key business impact
- Key experience of delivering and optimizing key Digital & CRM concepts such as (but not exclusively) automation, integration & segmentation
- Previous experience with ESP systems is essential, ideally with some understanding of Email design including HTML & CSS
- Clear understanding on how CRM tools work alongside other digital and POS systems
- Proficient in people management and mentoring
- Confident user of Google or Adobe analytics and Excel. Comfortable producing complex reports to key stakeholders.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.