TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That's why we're leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes' Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte's 2022 Technology Fast 500.
The Senior Manager of CRM, reporting into the Director of Growth Marketing, will own strategy and implementation for the brand's B2B and B2C lifecycle marketing.
This role can be located in AL, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WI
- Lead strategy and execution of all B2B initiatives via automated workflows and personalized email program, push notifications, and SMS messaging to drive engagement, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Develop a rigorous test and learn strategy across lifecycle and one-off campaigns.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of email campaigns from conception to execution, including design, content creation, coding, workflows, scheduling, and reporting.
- Create and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content.
- Setup and deploy campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) in a timely manner
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Design, Product, Engineering, and Data to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene in the CRM system.
- Monitor, analyze and report on KPIs, conduct A/B tests, provide actionable insights and share learnings for future campaigns.
- Create and maintain the email marketing calendar, to ensure emails are aligned with overall marketing and cross functional campaigns.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices and company policies.
- 5+ years of CRM and marketing automation experience in a fast-paced startup environment, with at least 2 years of Enterprise B2B experience interacting with sales teams
- Fintech and/or B2B real estate experience preferred, but not required
- Highly proficient with various marketing automation/CRM tools, Hubspot experience preferred
- Experience with marketing in multiple channels (email, sms, in-app) with complex use journeys.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and can code email templates from scratch
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines amid ambiguity
- Strategic mindset, capable of aligning CRM initiatives with broader business goals and driving results.
- Results-oriented, with a track record of achieving and exceeding CRM targets and KPIs.
- Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
- Competitive salary
The base salary range is between $155,000-$180,000 annually.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you're still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and apply to our Dream Job to be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.