Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) with customers worldwide. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like IDC and Nucleus Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is different by design and purposely built to help small and midsized companies thrive in today’s digital economy. Our industry-specific business management solution is engineered to address real-world needs—featuring intelligent workflows and market-leading usability that enable companies to manage risk, anticipate disruption, and seize new opportunities. Our principled business practices, growth-friendly licensing, and flexible deployment options put organizations in control of their own future.
We recognize that no business succeeds alone, and that’s why Acumatica is more than a product—it’s a thriving community of partners, customers, and creators committed to delivering technology that enables tomorrow’s leading companies to innovate, collaborate, and grow on their terms. We’re a community working to continuously seek out better ways to work and to build the future of business, together.
Acumatica is owned by EQT Partners, one of the world’s leading investment companies.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission, and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
To learn more about Acumatica’s mission, please visit: http://www.acumatica.com.
Acumatica is looking for a Technical Product Manager – CRM with expertise in ERP and CRM software. The technical product manager will help our business customers drive sales using marketing and sales force automation tools and streamline support processes using case management. The technical product manager will apply their knowledge to increase the usability of existing solutions and launch new customer-demanded features.
The CRM Technical Product Manager will help manage the product roadmap and gather feedback by working with Acumatica customers, support, sales, developers, and external ISVs. After speaking with stakeholders, the Product Manager will prepare requirements documents to inform developers of changes.
What the job entails:
- Manage the product roadmap from planning to tactical activities.
- Speak with customers and partners as well as internal teams to understand how our tools are used to meet real-world scenarios.
- Create, maintain, and present external product roadmaps.
- Document benefits of planned features and ensure senior management is presented with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
Product Launch Readiness
- Execute new product release activities and coordination across the entire organization.
- Review functional design documents and work with the development team with its associated project development plan/schedule.
- Document new features and communicate the benefits to partners and customers through videos, data sheets, presentations, battle cards, and more.
- Identify early adopters and manage the beta release process.
- Review documentation and training materials and provide feedback and guidance to Education teams.
- Review output of the Quality Assurance group to ensure the needs of customers, prospects, partners, and markets are built and delivered to a high level of satisfaction.
- Train internal support and services teams on new product capabilities.
- Prepare and monitor quality metrics and drive improvements as needed.
- Document and present conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Ensure sales and partners are conducting proper discovery and analysis of customer projects to mitigate risk and achieve successful deployments.
Customer Success and Support
- Become the reporting, document management, data visualization, search, and other tools subject matter expert.
- Resolve escalations from the support, customer success, and implementation teams.
- Work with support to identify knowledgebase topics and assist with writing articles.
You are a great fit for this position if:
- You have ERP and CRM business application software experience.
- You have product management, development, and delivery experience with Customer Relationship Management software.
- You enjoy spending time in the market to understand how sales, marketing, and support teams use CRM software to improve their effectiveness.
- You possess a blend of business and technical savvy
- You are detail oriented and organized, with strong decision making and time-management skills
- You have large company experience that you would like to apply to a smaller team.
- You know how to build an action plan, lay out goals, strategies, tactics, and timelines.
- You are self-driven and realistic about your goals.
Acumatica is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails sent for this purpose will be returned. Emails sent for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
For this role, the salary range is $130,000- $150,000 annually. This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job and may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including skills, qualifications, experience and other relevant elements. At Acumatica, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.