VEEVA CRM LEAD
My name is David Slaymaker, and my company, Innova Solutions, is hiring a Veeva CRM Lead to serve withinLife Sciences organization. The Veeva CRM Lead will be responsible for leading implementation and upgrade projects around Veeva CRM (and related technologies) for RCM's Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare Medical Device) clients.
Job Type: FTE/Contract-to-hire
Location: 100% Remote
Pay Range: $40-60/hr
- Partner with client Commercial Sales and Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Operations, and other stakeholders to implement Veeva CRM and related technology solutions in alignment with key business priorities.
- Gather and Document User Requirements for Veeva CRM
- Document Technical Requirements based on Business Requirements
- Provide estimates and timelines to deliver functionality based on Business Requirements
- Configure Veeva CRM to meet Business Requirements
- Provide updates and status reports to the Project Manager around progress and any issues or blockers.
- Provide advice and guidance on functionality and implementation strategy for Veeva CRM
- Veeva CRM configuration experience that includes Document Types, Objects, Object Lifecycles, Document Lifecycle, Workflows, apex codes.
- Strong understanding of Veeva CRM data model.
- Veeva or Salesforce.com certification and minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience configuring and administering Veeva CRM
- Experience working with a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device organization.
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Good functional knowledge of a Life sciences commercialization process.
- Expertise in Veeva Sales CRM, Medical CRM, and Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity with the following is a plus:
- Experience with Commercial Data (KOL, HCP, HCO, Prescription, Sales Territories etc....)
- Experience with Ancillary Veeva products (OpenData, Link, Align, PromoMats etc....)
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and then text/call David at 507-250-4420.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal; ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodations to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.