A CRM with a dialer is basically a system that combines customer relationship management with an integrated dialing feature.
It means that users can make and receive calls from within the CRM platform, which comes with call management and analytics tools.
This kind of system is beneficial for businesses because it enables them to track their interactions with customers, manage leads and sales pipelines, and streamline their communication processes.
By making calls directly from the CRM system, businesses can save time and improve efficiency, eliminating the need for manual data entry and switching between different tools.
Here’s a deeper look at the benefits of using a CRM with a dialer:
- Streamlined Communication: A CRM with a dialer can help to streamline communication with customers by allowing businesses to make calls directly from the CRM. This can help to save time and reduce the need for switching between different tools.
- Improved Productivity: Businesses can increase productivity and efficiency when they use a CRM with a dialer. Agents can make calls directly from the CRM without manually dialing numbers or switching between applications. This can help to save time and improve overall efficiency.
- Better Data Tracking: A CRM with a dialer can help track and record data from phone calls, making it easier to track customer interactions and monitor agents’ performance. This can help businesses to make data-driven decisions and improve their customer service.
- Personalized Communication: Using a CRM with a dialer can help provide personalized customer communication. Agents can access customer data and history from within the CRM, tailoring their communication and providing a better customer experience.
- Increased Sales: A CRM with a dialer can help to increase sales by making it easier for agents to reach out to potential customers and follow up on leads. By automating the dialing process, businesses can increase the number of calls made and improve their chances of making a sale.
- Cost-Effective: Using a CRM with a dialer can be a cost-effective solution for businesses. By combining two tools into one, businesses can save money on software costs and reduce the need for additional hardware.
So, now you know the benefits of this software solution, which is best? Well, that depends on your business needs, but some of the best options are:
- Freshsales: Freshsales is a cloud-based CRM that offers lead management, deal tracking, and email automation features and a built-in phone dialer. This allows businesses to make and receive calls directly from the CRM and log call data, making it easier to track call activity. Freshsales offers pricing starting at $12/month per user.
- HubSpot: HubSpot’s Sales Hub package includes a dialer that allows businesses to make and receive calls directly from the CRM, log call data, and track call activity. This is just one of HubSpot’s many features, including lead management, deal tracking, and email automation. HubSpot pricing starts at $45/month.
- Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is a cloud-based CRM that offers lead management, deal tracking, and email automation features. It also includes a built-in phone dialer, allowing businesses to make and receive calls directly from the CRM and log call data. Zoho CRM pricing starts at $14/month per user.
- Salesforce: Salesforce is a popular cloud-based CRM that offers a dialer as part of its Sales Cloud package. Businesses can use the dialer to make and receive calls directly from the CRM, log call data, and track call activity. Salesforce also includes features like lead management, deal tracking, and email automation. Salesforce pricing starts at $25/month per user.
- Agile CRM: Agile CRM is a cloud-based CRM that comes with a built-in phone dialer, allowing businesses to make and receive calls directly from the CRM and log call data. It also offers features like lead management, deal tracking, and email automation. Agile CRM pricing starts at $8.99/month per user.
- SalesLoft: SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform that includes a dialer for making and receiving calls. It also offers tools for email tracking, cadence management, and reporting that integrate with the dialer. In addition, SalesLoft has AI-powered features to help personalize sales outreach. SalesLoft pricing plans start at $75/month per user.
- VanillaSoft: VanillaSoft is a cloud-based CRM and sales engagement platform with built-in dialing capabilities. It features lead and sales tracking, appointment setting, call recording, and real-time analytics. VanillaSoft offers pricing plans starting at $100/month per user.
- Close: Close is a CRM with built-in calling and texting capabilities, allowing businesses to communicate with their customers and prospects without leaving the platform. The platform also includes features such as lead management, email tracking, and sales automation. Close pricing plans start at $29/month per user.
- ChaseData: ChaseData is a cloud-based call center software that includes a CRM with dialer capabilities. The platform also includes features such as call recording, call monitoring, and real-time reporting. ChaseData pricing plans start at $89/month per user.
- PhoneBurner: PhoneBurner is a power dialer and sales acceleration platform that includes a CRM with lead and contact management capabilities. The platform also includes features such as email tracking, reporting, and integrations with other sales tools. PhoneBurner pricing plans start at $149/month per user.
- Aircall: Aircall is a cloud-based phone system that includes a CRM with calling capabilities, enabling businesses to make and receive calls directly from the platform. The platform also includes features such as call recording, call routing, and analytics. Aircall offers pricing plans starting at $30/month per user.
Using a CRM system with a dialer can be super helpful for businesses that rely on outbound sales and marketing. It can make your calling process more streamlined, efficient, and productive overall.
By combining a dialer with a CRM, your sales reps get access to a complete view of customer data. This means they can personalize their approach and make better-informed decisions during calls, which can lead to better lead conversion rates and happier customers.
Another great thing about using a CRM with a dialer is that you can get insights into call performance metrics.
This includes things like call volumes, response rates, and call duration. Tracking these metrics lets you fine-tune your sales and marketing strategies and improve your results over time.
Overall, using a CRM with a dialer can help your business improve its sales and marketing efforts, increase customer engagement and satisfaction, and drive revenue growth.
It’s definitely worth considering if you’re looking for ways to improve your outbound sales and marketing!